South Pittsburg vs coalfield(Grider against this Henry man)

Roy Dillard

HELLLOOO HELLLLOOOOO HELLLLLLOOOOO!!! ITS GAMEDAY BABY!!! ITS GAMEDAY!!!

ALRIGHT BOYS THIS IS IT!!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING UP FOR FOR THE LAST YEAR!!! TONIGHT YOU BETTER COME OUT FROM SNAP ONE AND SHOW THEM WE AINT GOING NO WHERE!!! WELCOME THEM TO THE PITT!! ITS TIME BOYS!! HIT SOMEBODY!! ONE TIME!!! TAKE WHATS YOURS!! DO NOT LET SOMEONE STEAL IT AWAY THIS YEAR!! THIS IS YOUR YEAR!!! LETS GO PITT!! HELLLOOO!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!

Alright kinfolks! Y’all take care of business so I can root for So Pitt next week! I am heading to Red Bank tonight to see if they can knock off the Alcoa. I think that will be the better game but most still know the outcome. I’ve seen a few games including the one last week online. Where was the #4 last year? That boy is sick and has some wheels. Him and #2 are a handful for 1A. Y’all kinfolks have some cats this season. Will this be the year SP actually backs up some of the hype? I just don’t see anyone being able to handle your team unless y’all choke again. I got South Pitt by 35 tonight. I’m just keeping it real. 

• Like 1

On 11/25/2020 at 9:48 PM, Bushog02 said:

Mountain oysters boys (Roy and OP) got my ticket get ready to have some purple sitting beside y’all. Still pulling for your pirates. 

You will have to sit on Coalbucket's side to sit with Roy.  We traded Roy and his goat to them so Grider can keep that Henry man's dog.

On 11/25/2020 at 4:08 PM, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO....i garuntee you aint getting my goat.  That thing has been to Michigan and Maryland this year picking up boots for Grider.  You think im joking but im not. 

Rlh you are real stupid.  Im not going to live in coalbucket.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, Grider saved you a seat over on the Coalbucket side.  He said there is a box of fudge rounds and a red bull waiting for you over there.

Well, it's finally here. These boys have been looking forward to this one for a while. If, key word, the Pirates want to, they can make this game over by halftime. I don't think Coalfield has played against anyone with as much size and speed as SP. If they wanted to, SP could get the corner all night long. Hunter and Dae Dae will have a field day. I also think Reggie and Koby could absolutely dust their guys vertically. Coalfield will stack the box because that's their only chance. It will leave very favorable outside matchups. Will the Pirates take advantage? We will see. Defensively, I think SP line will push Coalfield back and it will disrupt their whole offense. Now, I know they can go gun as well so we will see how we adapt to that. Looking for a great night in Beene. Cannon is loaded, flame throwers are ready, fireworks are are ready to explode. It's showtime!

SP 48

Coalfield 14

Edited by powerp