South Pittsburg vs coalfield(Grider against this Henry man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Did you see the news video I posted a page back that showed it was a fumble rolling across the back of your coalfield player when everyone thought the play should have been blown dead?  I even thought it should have been in real time until I watch the video

I couldn't tell in real time but it was the right call after watching the video. Good luck friday, I be pulling for Pirates.  I don't see this being much of a game in my opinions after seeing how dominate you all are.  Meigs must have had a real good line to get a W against you all.  I'm not taking away from the great athletes you all have but the line play is what stood out to me the other night.

11 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I couldn't tell in real time but it was the right call after watching the video. Good luck friday, I be pulling for Pirates.  I don't see this being much of a game in my opinions after seeing how dominate you all are.  Meigs must have had a real good line to get a W against you all.  I'm not taking away from the great athletes you all have but the line play is what stood out to me the other night.

Thanks.  We were still trying to figure out the best group of lineman to play at the same time in the right positions at Meigs.  They hit us in the mouth early and quick, then we just couldn’t catch up.  They had a great game plan.  No excuses on our part.  That’s why Meigs is playing for the 2A championship.  

22 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Thanks.  We were still trying to figure out the best group of lineman to play at the same time in the right positions at Meigs.  They hit us in the mouth early and quick, then we just couldn’t catch up.  They had a great game plan.  No excuses on our part.  That’s why Meigs is playing for the 2A championship.  

Take away that sluggish start first half and it’s a different game and different outcome. Meigs line play was dominate first half. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Not to mention we hadnt played in 3 weeks when we Played Meigs. We came out Flat and took us until halftime to get on track. To little to late.  Since Meigs I believe nobody else has scored on the Pirates in the 2nd Half..... 

18 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Take away that sluggish start first half and it’s a different game and different outcome. Meigs line play was dominate first half. 

Yep but you cant take it away.Meigs other than the 3rd Quarter dominated that game.They got a well deserved win,no one can take it away no matter how much talk there is about it.Just like some one saying SP had a better chance at LC last year--Could they??Who knows they got put out in the Semis by the better team that night.They will get their Gold this year and wont even breathe hard.

25 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yep but you cant take it away.Meigs other than the 3rd Quarter dominated that game.They got a well deserved win,no one can take it away no matter how much talk there is about it.Just like some one saying SP had a better chance at LC last year--Could they??Who knows they got put out in the Semis by the better team that night.They will get their Gold this year and wont even breathe hard.

Meigs beat SP fair and square. They did not dominate second half at all. Actually SP outscored Meigs 14-7 in second half but they were dominant for first two quarters! But it’s a mute point. Meigs was better that night. It made the Pirates Change personnel around on OL and it also helps now we got our other great rb that was out that game. Pulling for Meigs Saturday!!

Edited by Pirate1999

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Wasn’t taking it away. I said Meigs line dominated first half. It was a wake up call that SP needed. If they played tomorrow though I would take SP

7 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Wasn’t taking it away. I said Meigs line dominated first half. It was a wake up call that SP needed. If they played tomorrow though I would take SP

I would too. All that time off killed us. Hard to turn it off that long then all the sudden he speed. Congrats to meigs. Right place right time

Edited by MrLegit