Milan vs Pearl Cohn 3A semi-final

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Two teams from next year's Region 7-4A are playing in the semifinals tonight.  I'd like to wish Haywood's soon to be region rival, the Milan Bulldogs, the best of luck.  I'm praying for both of our games to be clean and injury free.  Go Cats! Go Dogs!

Edited by stacmot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I really want Pearl to win however I think tonight their limited schedule will play a factor in this game. Besides the Hillsboro game they haven’t been challenged. Milan has been in some dog fights. It is hard to have that happen in the semifinals and pull it out. Brunetti and Company are a resilient bunch but when we you play in Milan strange ish happens between the lines. Good luck Firebirds, would love to see a Metro team bring home a Gold Ball, it’s been far too long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stacmot said:

Two teams from next year's Region 7-4A are playing in the semifinals tonight.  I'd like to wish Haywood's soon to be region rival, the Milan Bulldogs, the best of luck.  I'm praying for both of our games to be clean and injury free.  Go Cats! Go Dogs!

Thanks man. Best of luck to you guys as well!!!