Milan vs Pearl Cohn 3A semi-final

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 minutes ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

Very intriguing game. PC offense vs Milan D is going to he a battle.

By rule, I must go with the team with the better Defense.

Gimme the Purple dogs in a catfight.

I agree with you on picking the team with the better defense. But I haven’t seen PC do know if we have the better defense. I will say I like what our offense is doing a TON right now. So much more versatile than we were earlier in the year since we made the change at qb. 

11 minutes ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

Very intriguing game. PC offense vs Milan D is going to he a battle.

By rule, I must go with the team with the better Defense.

Gimme the Purple dogs in a catfight.

The ones picking PC are touting their offense against Milan's D, but I think that Milan's offense vs. PC's defense tells the tale in this one. Milan's defense is legit enough that whomever beats them will have to stop the Dawg offense an awful lot or lose. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, tradertwo said:

The ones picking PC are touting their offense against Milan's D, but I think that Milan's offense vs. PC's defense tells the tale in this one. Milan's defense is legit enough that whomever beats them will have to stop the Dawg offense an awful lot or lose. 

I agree with this a lot. Probably the biggest matchup in this game and there are a ton of playmakers on both sides. 

Yikes, I can not comment on the play of PC because I have never seen them play. 

However, I can comment on the Defense from Milan. 

If PC runs rough shot over the Defense of Milan I will streak naked down main street at high noon. Needless to say, I simply do NOT see that happening. Overall team speed on Defense is out of the stadium. SGC had several plays last night that would have been a house call against any defense we have played this year not named Milan. Instead of a house call, it was a modest gain for a first down or about 15 yards. 

I am actually looking forward to this contest. I like Milan in this game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Haven’t seen PC, but dogs will be in a fight and this year dogs usual win the fight. Good luck Milan. Good to see the county rivals back in the semis 

How about the brand of football that is played in Gibson county!!! It really is crazy. Our little, agriculturally based county in the middle of west Tennessee had 3 teams playing the quarterfinal tonight! I take a little pride in this. 

Hornets were eliminated, Go dogs, and go tide! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

How about the brand of football that is played in Gibson county!!! It really is crazy. Our little, agriculturally based county in the middle of west Tennessee had 3 teams playing the quarterfinal tonight! I take a little pride in this. 

Hornets were eliminated, Go dogs, and go tide! 

Yes it always has been some good football played here. Appreciate the shout out, SGC had a great year this season. Stidham is one of the top hs coaches in this area, the guy gets everything and then some just about every year from his group. 

8 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Haven’t seen PC, but dogs will be in a fight and this year dogs usual win the fight. Good luck Milan. Good to see the county rivals back in the semis 

Milan has played a ridiculously tough schedule. At the beginning of the year I was just hoping we got thru it with minimal injuries and could stave off Covid. Knock on wood.... we are completely healthy and no doubt battle tested. We will be ready Friday night. I know PC will be too.