Littull Fellurs vs. Okelund

STARSNBARS

34 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

But Waco let's be honest with a 1:10 left before half an murvil was backed up on their own 2 and Db had 1 timeout left, who in their right mind would have done what Murvil did, so they had to know it from somewhere.

A team that wanted to extend their lead by two scores because the opposing team would get the ball in the 2nd half with a strong chance of tying it up the way they were running it in the first half? Just kidding! Waco ran onto the field, tapped Derek Hunt on the shoulder and said, "Have you thought about throwing the ball?"

Maryville's offense was slicing and dicing and they had the playmakers to score in seconds.  No one in their right mind would doubt their ability to score in under two minutes, but DB played great ball control all night which largely negated the Rebel offense.

1 hour ago, StarBright87 said:

Waco I'm not going to argue with you because personally I like you, I have nothing but respect for you, and the first thing I do when I get on a Db thread is look for your post so you can educate me. Everything you have said about Db has been spot.

But Waco let's be honest with a 1:10 left before half an murvil was backed up on their own 2 and Db had 1 timeout left, who in their right mind would have done what Murvil did, so they had to know it from somewhere.

And watch Murvil and Oakland neither fan bases will give up their team weakness this week, the most you will get from Oakland is they will admit this is their worst team since '16 and Murvil will admit this isn't their best team 

Maryville knew they could pass anytime they wanted to because of the Science hill, Cleveland, Alcoa, and Farragut game. Waco is trashing the secondary coaching because its OBVIOUS. idk the maryville coach at all and im not gonna pretend to, but i would be willing to bet my life savings that he didnt know that because SOMEBODY on coacht said so. There was a cleveland poster who came on here and said that Cleveland couldn't stop the run AT ALL and he was right. Am i to believe that Christian only decided to run the ball because he said so? its rediculous. I would love for any fan base who has seen their team have pretty good- elite talent on their team like DB has had and for 10-15+ years  watch year after year  that same team have a bad secondary and not say  anything about it.

Edited by Indian2424

1 hour ago, BatmanDB said:

With about minute to go in the half,the former coach calling the game for Maryville said they had plenty of time  to March down the field ( think they were inside the five ) against the DB secondary.He was pretty fair to start the game but was all in about how poor the pass defense was by that time. 

Well see that just goes to show you, he was on CoachT reading my post during the first half. Couldn't of made the conclusion by watching the game with his own eyes.

1 hour ago, Indian2424 said:

i Hope Maryville can sure up their front 7. idk how Oaklands runs the ball THIS YEAR but i know that they are usually athletic and physical AF up front. Maybe its different this year and idk if they have as good as OL as DB.  It was just a little odd seeing that from a Rebel Team

Well they they have the top RB in the state for next year in Jordan James. The other guy that carries the ball could be even better but a little undersized. 

5 minutes ago, TNPaul said:

Oakland on the year has 3073 rushing yards and 1196 passing yards so if we can shut down their run game we will come away with a win. I watched the Oakland Warren Co game and Oakland didn't look real impressive.

hmmmm , better look again .... Jordan James is a Beast . Our Defense has to play much better to win . Oakland will be the best team we've played this year and that is very impressive .