Littull Fellurs vs. Okelund

STARSNBARS

8 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I was wondering where @Middle Tennessee Football is at...:popcorneater:

Nah, we're here.  It's interesting reading this "Official" Maryville/Oakland thread that is about 90% Maryville fans arguing with Dobbins Bennett fans.

The other 'Unofficial" Maryville at Oakland thread is 100% Maryville fans arguing with somebody from Alcoa.

Meanwhile, us Oakland fans are enjoying our popcorn while you guys keep debating each other.

Edited by patsprez
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, patsprez said:

Nah, we're here.  It's interesting reading this "Official" Maryville/Oakland thread that is about 90% Maryville fans arguing with Dobbins Bennett fans.

The other 'Unofficial" Maryville at Oakland thread is 100% Maryville fans arguing with somebody from Alcoa.

Meanwhile, us Oakland fans are enjoying our popcorn while you guys keep debating each other.

This is hilarious

10 minutes ago, patsprez said:

I think one or two posters from another planet are just arguing with anyone who will argue on any thread and about anything. Personally,I believe this matchup is the one most fans have been looking forward to since before C19. I've always pulled for Maryville when they go to the semi's or finals.Call it an east Tennessee Homer I guess.That said,I appreciate the quality of football that Oakland seems to play every year and enjoy watching the game as it should be played.Both your teams bring a source of pride to watch as a Tennessee boy that played the game many years ago.Best of luck to both with all the boys coming out safe .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, patsprez said:

There are only 6 Maryville fans on this board, and three Oakland fans. 

Edited by MLREB

3 hours ago, patsprez said:

Funny

3 hours ago, patsprez said:

Well that is because there is only one good team in your community, and we have two solid teams.

3 hours ago, TomLHS said:

Exactly how many times has Alcoa beaten you guys since the arrival of Rankin?

Alcoa's record vs. Maryville since Gary left Riverdale. 

2006 L 14-17 4A State Champs
2007 L 14-42 4A State Champs
2008 L 13-20 4A Runner up
2009 W 41-24 6A Runner up
2010 W 35-31 6A State Champs
2011 L 19-26 6A State Champs
2012 L 24-42 6A Runner up
2013 L 2-31 6A State Champs
2014 L 14-41 6A State Champs
2015 L 14-20 6A Runner up
2016 L 29-43 
2017 L 24-28 6A State Champs