Littull Fellurs vs. Okelund

STARSNBARS

First off, congrats to Maryville on a great season. Going into the season, I wasn't sure what to expect from them replacing so many starters. A testament to their program and their fans should be proud.

Best game Oakland has played in all phases this year. Was also the first time that I felt there was a significant disparity in talent between these two. McGill is a solid back, but he just doesn't put the fear of god in you like Hodge did. 

Maryville isn't going anywhere. People said the same thing in 2018, only for them to bounce back and give Oakland the shutout. Until Oakland can win at Maryville, it's all just talk.

If Oakland plays remotely close to the way they did tonight for the title, they're gonna be hosting title #5. heckuva performance by the kids and coaching staff. GO PATS!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, arshad221 said:

Oakland open recruiting is paying off, I’m shocked with Maryville but they tend to do this after a few years then reload. They’ll be back. My cousin jersey is retired at Oakland they always have some stout talent. With some of my takes on here I felt they should have smoked everyone on the schedule. 

Yep you caught us. Bribing parents to send their kids here left and right