Littull Fellurs vs. Okelund

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

Rw people like thunderstruck, myself and several others all we're saying is, first let me say this personally I like Waco. When it comes to Db I shut my mouth and listen to what Waco has to say first, his assessment of Db is spot on.

Now I'm not a true Db fan but I am a fan of Db, Blake and Brett Rodgers former Indian's were like my kids. Marty Mccloud before he ever came to Db he was my assistant coach at my alma mater, I have deep connections into the program. 

This is where me and Waco part ways them Db kids are giving it everything they got and he just sits here behind a keyboard and tells every team week after week how to beat Db. Murvil is about to collide with Oakland no matter who wins they're just still kids so both teams will have some weakness, not 1 murvil or Oakland fan are really going to sit on these threads and give up what their team weakness are, y'all will leave it up to the opposing coaches to figure it out, all I ask for these Db kids just give them a chance 

Here's the truth. I have said many times on here that the secondary play is not the players fault. I've even gone out of my way in many post on here to stress that "fact". You don't go for 20 plus years with a poor secondary and it be the "players fault". Players change every year. Of cource the players are giving it everything they've got. They all have for the past 20 years. It's one thing and one thing only. Coaching. And I'm not even saying it's the secondary coach on varsity. On paper he should be a good one. But we know for sure that it has gone from bad to worse in the past two years. A fact, DB is known for having a bad secondary. A fact, DB had the worst secondary they've ever had this year. NOT THE PLAYERS FAULT. Might not be the varsity coaches fault. Might be a little league and middle school problem. Might be there's so much damage done in the lower leagues that the coaches can't get them turned around. 

Here's something else, Do you really think that opposing coaches are checking in on CoachT to see what I'm saying and then adjusting their game plan accordingly?  I mean really? It's all right there for everybody to see. You see it, I see it, scouts see it, game film shows it, but somehow in your mind you are able to pin this loss on me. That might be the dumbest thing I've read on CoachT ever. 

13 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Here's the truth. I have said many times on here that the secondary play is not the players fault. I've even gone out of my way in many post on here to stress that "fact". You don't go for 20 plus years with a poor secondary and it be the "players fault". Players change every year. Of cource the players are giving it everything they've got. They all have for the past 20 years. It's one thing and one thing only. Coaching. And I'm not even saying it's the secondary coach on varsity. On paper he should be a good one. But we know for sure that it has gone from bad to worse in the past two years. A fact, DB is known for having a bad secondary. A fact, DB had the worst secondary they've ever had this year. NOT THE PLAYERS FAULT. Might not be the varsity coaches fault. Might be a little league and middle school problem. Might be there's so much damage done in the lower leagues that the coaches can't get them turned around. 

Here's something else, Do you really think that opposing coaches are checking in on CoachT to see what I'm saying and then adjusting their game plan accordingly?  I mean really? It's all right there for everybody to see. You see it, I see it, scouts see it, game film shows it, but somehow in your mind you are able to pin this loss on me. That might be the dumbest thing I've read on CoachT ever. 

Waco I'm not going to argue with you because personally I like you, I have nothing but respect for you, and the first thing I do when I get on a Db thread is look for your post so you can educate me. Everything you have said about Db has been spot.

But Waco let's be honest with a 1:10 left before half an murvil was backed up on their own 2 and Db had 1 timeout left, who in their right mind would have done what Murvil did, so they had to know it from somewhere.

And watch Murvil and Oakland neither fan bases will give up their team weakness this week, the most you will get from Oakland is they will admit this is their worst team since '16 and Murvil will admit this isn't their best team 

5 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

Waco I'm not going to argue with you because personally I like you, I have nothing but respect for you, and the first thing I do when I get on a Db thread is look for your post so you can educate me. Everything you have said about Db has been spot.

But Waco let's be honest with a 1:10 left before half an murvil was backed up on their own 2 and Db had 1 timeout left, who in their right mind would have done what Murvil did, so they had to know it from somewhere.

And watch Murvil and Oakland neither fan bases will give up their team weakness this week, the most you will get from Oakland is they will admit this is their worst team since '16 and Murvil will admit this isn't their best team 

I am sure the coaches are getting their game plans straight from Coach T. Who needs film? I mean I doubt the Maryville staff even looked at the Cleveland and Science Hill tapes. 

1 minute ago, Tribefan98 said:

I am sure the coaches are getting their game plans straight from Coach T. Who needs film? I mean I doubt the Maryville staff even looked at the Cleveland and Science Hill tapes. 

Welp yore problee rite Tribefan98....Att leest we knowed fer shore thait ole Clark haid hiz pinyun formed bye tha T....:thumb:

50 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

With about minute to go in the half,the former coach calling the game for Maryville said they had plenty of time  to March down the field ( think they were inside the five ) against the DB secondary.He was pretty fair to start the game but was all in about how poor the pass defense was by that time.