Alcoa vs. Red Bank

twistedtornado

6 minutes ago, twistedtornado said:

Alcoa is coming to your house next week, Lions.  Let's get ready to play some darn good football.  Glad y'all beat Loudon tonight.  They are overrated every year.  They aren't ready for the next level yet.  Hoping for a good game, no injuries, and nobody getting silly with their behavior.  Let's GO! 

Besides being a little lippy, the silliest we saw tonight were the dudes wearing black and white stripes so we'll try to do better next week ;) Looking forward to it. 

Remember 20 years ago in 2000 when Red Bank beat Riverdale in the Class 5A State Championship Game in a snowstorm in Murfreesboro?  Gary Rankin does I'm sure and he will demand that his Tornadoes storm Chattanooga like never before come Friday night.  Alcoa wins 56-0.  Great season Red Bank.  Catching Alcoa coming off of a "less than stellar" performance is going to be a tall task.  

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

Remember 20 years ago in 2000 when Red Bank beat Riverdale in the Class 5A State Championship Game in a snowstorm in Murfreesboro?  Gary Rankin does I'm sure and he will demand that his Tornadoes storm Chattanooga like never before come Friday night.  Alcoa wins 56-0.  Great season Red Bank.  Catching Alcoa coming off of a "less than stellar" performance is going to be a tall task.  

I just think Red Banks front 7 is too strong. They are massive, strong, and fast!! The defense is covered with next level players. I don’t personally feel like you guy’s have seen them play or respect them at all! There is a reason kids put pads on every Friday. So who knows what will happen. I think it’s gonna be a extremely physical game. It is 100% the state championship game

40 minutes ago, Lionsguy423 said:

I just think Red Banks front 7 is too strong. They are massive, strong, and fast!! The defense is covered with next level players. I don’t personally feel like you guy’s have seen them play or respect them at all! There is a reason kids put pads on every Friday. So who knows what will happen. I think it’s gonna be a extremely physical game. It is 100% the state championship game

5a156683dfb1a_giphy(1).gif.79ca04c23e410be00ac1e1bc4e3fa83a.gif