Alcoa vs. Red Bank

twistedtornado

9 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Hmmm wonder why you guys like to skip the last game and throw up a score from like 10 years ago? I hope you dont go into hiding after this red bank beat down. 

You sissies have never beat the F5!:lol: 

The honey bees best team ever got beat by two touchdowns in the third round to Alcoa and you clowns build a statue to remember the moral "victory"!:roflolk:

Classic! Now!, go wipe the Pigeon crap off that beacon of hope in the wrong turn called baxter!:thumb:

14 hours ago, Lionsguy423 said:

heck I guess Red Bank should just forfeit huh? I mean when I played you never knew what would happen on any given Friday...  everyone just completely disregards Red Bank size and speed. I get it that Alcoa is one of the greatest program's in the state. But this Red Bank team is a violent and fast group. They have 3 players with sec offers. And Majority of these starters will be playing ball on Saturday's!  Red Banks coach is a great one as well. I just think the game will be better show than you guy’s!  I can’t wait! 

so who r the 3 with SEC offers.....had no ID

Booger just sayin :thumb:

12 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Alcoa was 2A until 2009 and then they moved up to 3A but still had 2A numbers. They elected to play up.  I’m fact they elected to lay up in 3A from ‘09-‘16 with 2A numbers. In 2016 they broke into 3A numbers wise and elect d to stay. Whey would they be scared to play up when they have done so more than just about any other team in the state?

Where did I say "scared"??? If you have a waiting list of about 300 or 400 trying to attend , then yes you can control the numbers.

1 minute ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Where did I say "scared"??? If you have a waiting list of about 300 or 400 trying to attend , then yes you can control the numbers.

You are right you never “said” they were scared. But you said “it won’t happen because it will keep them under enrollment”.  So tell me in your opinion why would they want to keep under 4A enrollment?  And you have personally seen said list??

8 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Alcoa has no waiting list. They have a new high school with capacity for 1000+ students.  They have gone from 450 to 650 students in 6 years. Their current enrollment puts them right in the center of 3A. You're just looking for a way around Alcoa cause you know whats coming Friday!!:thumb:

10 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You are right you never “said” they were scared. But you said “it won’t happen because it will keep them under enrollment”.  So tell me in your opinion why would they want to keep under 4A enrollment?  And you have personally seen said list??

Smart one its online that they have a long waiting list to get in.:D:D:D:D And if you could dominate a region each and every year.... why move up??? They can just stay in 3A and win a million champions !!!

4 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa has no waiting list. They have a new high school with capacity for 1000+ students.  They have gone from 450 to 650 students in 6 years. Their current enrollment puts them right in the center of 3A. You're just looking for a way around Alcoa cause you know whats coming Friday!!:thumb:

Lies they have a waiting list and an out of zone tuition fee for kids that don't live there. What do you mean I know what's coming Friday. I don't have a dog in that fight. Im just stating my opinion.

Edited by Infamousfootballfan