Alcoa vs. Red Bank

twistedtornado

3 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Smart one its online that they have a long waiting list to get in.:D:D:D:D And if you could dominate a region each and every year.... why move up??? They can just stay in 3A and win a million champions !!!

So there is a list online with Kids names on it for the public to see?  Not saying you are wrong but having been in education for 21 years never seen a school system disclose student info to the public. Can you provide a link?  Also you claim your not saying their scared but you also say why move up when they can dominate the class their in?  Sounds like your trying to say their scared without actually saying it....

1 minute ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Smart one its online that they have a long waiting list to get in.:D:D:D:D And if you could dominate a region each and every year.... why move up??? They can just stay in 3A and win a million champions !!!

Show us the "list" genius!  

Alcoa has less students and probably  less football players than Red Bank

Red Bank has all the world beating talent that all the SEC is flock too. 

But the lions are going down on your own field Friday!:thumb:

1 minute ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

I am not for any team playing i'm stating my opinion and y'all seem a bit mad lol. of course the names are not listed geniuses. I said they have a waiting list and tuition fee for non residents of $1000 dollars. IT"S NOT LINE!! google it.

If the names of the students aren’t on the list what would be?  You said 300-400 students. Do they just put addresses on it?  Which would still be a no no cause you are disclosing personal student information to the public. You said it was online. Provide the link to this list. 

7 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Lies they have a waiting list and an out of zone tuition fee for kids that don't live there. What do you mean I know what's coming Friday. I don't have a dog in that fight. Im just stating my opinion.

Yes, they have a tutiton for out of zone students....just like 90+ precent of schools in TN. But there is no waiting list! Fact. Alcoa would love to have more tuition money coming in!

So what's your point? You butt hurt cause your school sucks and does not have the sucess Alcoa does? You need to find something to whine about about...just because you don't think it's fair? LOL! What a loser!

1 minute ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yes, they have a tutiton for out of zone students....just like 90+ precent of schools in TN. But there is no waiting list! Fact. Alcoa would love to have more tuition money coming in!

So what's your point? You butt hurt cause your school sucks and does not have the sucess Alcoa does? You need to find something to whine about about...just because you don't think it's fair? LOL! What a loser!

Aggressive much!! :D:D:D  What is my school? I have no specific school i'm for . lol lol you so mad you posted a jumbled mess of misspelled words!!:D:D You can't make me mad I am not bias towards any team playing.  Bye!

7 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

I am not for any team playing i'm stating my opinion and y'all seem a bit mad lol. of course the names are not listed geniuses. I said they have a waiting list and tuition fee for non residents of $1000 dollars. IT"S NOT LINE!! google it.

Oh you got a team! And they've probably got hammered by Alcoa and you need away to justify it in you head that Alcoa hs to be cheating. Open zone is legal. Paying a tuition in legal. Charging money is legal. Find another issue to cry about sissy boy!

Btw....no wait list....genius!

Just now, BCsportsfan said:

Oh you got a team! And they've probably got hammered by Alcoa and you need away to justify it in you head that Alcoa hs to be cheating. Open zone is legal. Paying a tuition in legal. Charging money is legal. Find another issue to cry about sissy boy!

Btw....no wait list....genius!

Did i say cheating? Did i say a waiting list or tuition was illegal? Did i say I'm mad cause they do all this? :D:D Calling me a loser or a sissy won't get under my skin tuff guy....:D The fact that I have you alcoan's that angry is hilarious!!!  You people take this way too serious and you not even on the field playing. let them kids play and enjoy the game. This is hilarious ...oh and enjoy your day buddy...:thumb: