Alcoa vs. Red Bank

twistedtornado

1 minute ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Did i say cheating? Did i say a waiting list or tuition was illegal? Did i say I'm mad cause they do all this? :D:D Calling me a loser or a sissy won't get under my skin tuff guy....:D The fact that I have you alcoan's that angry is hilarious!!!  You people take this way too serious and you not even on the field playing. let them kids play and enjoy the game. This is hilarious ...oh and enjoy your day buddy...:thumb:

No link...  you have a good day too little buddy. 

1 minute ago, BCsportsfan said:

YOU got own! :thumb:

You come out with the big list conspiracy like Alcoa has been cheating!   It failed just like your little lions will Friday!:lol:

Where did I say cheating sir??? I am not for any team.... stop trying to tie me to a specific team.... and its seems you got OWNED seeing that you are big mad >:D:D Enjoy your work day buddy because it's don't look productive at all. The way you talking i'm sure you suiting up Friday night. What's your jersey number bud?:D

1 minute ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Where did I say cheating sir??? I am not for any team.... stop trying to tie me to a specific team.... and its seems you got OWNED seeing that you are big mad >:D:D Enjoy your work day buddy because it's don't look productive at all. The way you talking i'm sure you suiting up Friday night. What's your jersey number bud?:D

I thought you were leaving about 3 posts ago??  Can’t help it can you. Just keep coming back. Lol!!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

:thumb::thumb: lol :D Im sure y'all too grown folks will still be mad later on!!! This was comical at best!!!! Be safe out there with Covid-19 running crazy. Mask up and stop trying to live through these kids that playing.

The comical part was YOU!:thumb::thumb:

Oh god...oh god...Alcoa is open zone.....call the FBI......they're cheating! I saw this list......my mommas boyfriends son that play checkers showed it to me!!

tenor.gif.54378da71760b32e1deb4f973f57c4e6.gif

It'll be ok....there unfamous!

You're lil kittens will not have to plat foitball much longer!:thumb:

image.png.85d5468afb4b4ad6d4bd046e73e5ddcd.png

"Lions" :roflolk:

5 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

I dont work.....people work for me....so I have all day to stir the pot with a clown like YOU !

Kind of like message board fishing.......and I caught a big ol CARP! LOL!:thumb:

12 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Just forfeit? People not buying you BS is their opinion?  You talk big about your Offensive line and and how they have so many D1 players? Well, how come they only manage 13 points and 24 points against Loudon? 

Per a guy on the first Loudon/Redbank thread, "From what I heard Red Bank played real lax last night to avoid injuries." I guess they played lax both games to avoid injuries. 

• Like 1