Semifinals Summit @ Henry County

PatriotNation

1 hour ago, MSURacer said:

He's a really good player, and is capable of far more than we typically ask of him.

Fortunately he's just a sophomore, and already has 26 games under his belt. If I were a betting man I'd say he's in for a pretty strong next couple of years.  

Agree with this statement.

32 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

LOL. all the talk about “no matter who represents the west we need to bring the gold ball back this way”. Til you lose and then all of a sudden you’re 1000% rooting against the West. Don’t be salty lol. 

Actually it's because our old coach Joe Gaddis is the head coach of Oak Ridge. Everybody from Henry County will be rooting for him and his team. Shows how much u know....

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MSURacer said:

Trolling aside, how is MJ looking next year? Now that we're gonna be in the same class I might have to start following yall more closely. 

Not sure, we have some returners. Lose a lot but then again none of the players lost really did all that much. So it depends on if we can reload with some actual good talent.

1 hour ago, PatriotsNation said:

Actually it's because our old coach Joe Gaddis is the head coach of Oak Ridge. Everybody from Henry County will be rooting for him and his team. Shows how much u know....

sHoWs hOw mUcH yOu kNoW lol. just seems like perfect timing that’s all lol. didn’t claim to “know” anything. just thought it was curious the sudden change. :roflol:

you guys seriously need to chill lol i thought y’all were bad when you were winning..holy moly

7 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Wow. I expected to come to these boards seeing positive things. Henry County played a very hard fought game and just ran into a 5A giant with some really really good players. Congrats to Summit.

Agree with you, PN! Two good teams playing their hearts out. No reason to talk about other teams expectations and down falls. Great game!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bump11 said:

sHoWs hOw mUcH yOu kNoW lol. just seems like perfect timing that’s all lol. didn’t claim to “know” anything. just thought it was curious the sudden change. :roflol:

you guys seriously need to chill lol i thought y’all were bad when you were winning..holy moly

Dude, just stop responding then? You’re literally just as bad as what you’re trying to project them to be. Enough is enough. If you’re not a fan of either team, then hop off.

• Upvote 1

Guys it's been a fun one! (Outside a few trolls) we have a lot of special talent to try to replace going into the 2021 season. Losing key pieces on defense and offense as well. Very excited about the pieces we have coming back though. We have some really good linemen coming back and they should all be bigger and stronger next year. After last night Mr. Damron showed what he can do against elite competition (I was very impressed) We lose quite a bit but I'm excited to see what 2021 has in store. Hopefully we will have a normal start to the season next year. Until next time...Patriot Nation OUT!!!:thumb:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Not sure, we have some returners. Lose a lot but then again none of the players lost really did all that much. So it depends on if we can reload with some actual good talent.

Coming from a team that has played them every year for about the last 10 years (Hendersonville).  They had around 30 seniors, they lose all 3 running backs that started, best O lineman in Barnes, 2 good LB’s and most of the secondary.  Their issues this year were O line and QB.  They lost their starting QB before the season started due to a suspension and that really hurt.  Probably had their worst freshman team in a decade but their feeder Middle school went undefeated.  All that being said it will between them and Hillsboro to decide who plays HC in this game next year.  Beech, Summit, and Shelbyville all go to 6-A.  

23 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

Coming from a team that has played them every year for about the last 10 years (Hendersonville).  They had around 30 seniors, they lose all 3 running backs that started, best O lineman in Barnes, 2 good LB’s and most of the secondary.  Their issues this year were O line and QB.  They lost their starting QB before the season started due to a suspension and that really hurt.  Probably had their worst freshman team in a decade but their feeder Middle school went undefeated.  All that being said it will between them and Hillsboro to decide who plays HC in this game next year.  Beech, Summit, and Shelbyville all go to 6-A.  

Well it’s a good thing we will be in 5a. Just a bad batch.

7 hours ago, mmb said:

Dude, just stop responding then? You’re literally just as bad as what you’re trying to project them to be. Enough is enough. If you’re not a fan of either team, then hop off.

lol i’m definitely a fan of both teams. what i’m not a fan of is some of these people ha. i’m not a fan of the crap talking, the disrespect, and the constant cockiness. i’m not a fan of the “gods gift to earth” attitude. they’re kids for christ sake. sometimes i wonder if some of y’all forget you’re literally talking about children. 

21 hours ago, Bump11 said:

lol i’m definitely a fan of both teams. what i’m not a fan of is some of these people ha. i’m not a fan of the crap talking, the disrespect, and the constant cockiness. i’m not a fan of the “gods gift to earth” attitude. they’re kids for christ sake. sometimes i wonder if some of y’all forget you’re literally talking about children. 

Some of y’all? I seriously hope you’re not talking about me here. Yeah, some of our fans get a little riled up and are passionate about their team.. so? But you’re doing the EXACT same thing, every time you come back and reply. So just shut up, and go onto the next thread of people that you can annoy. Sometimes it also feels like we’re talking to children.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mmb said:

Some of y’all? I seriously hope you’re not talking about me here. Yeah, some of our fans get a little riled up and are passionate about their team.. so? But you’re doing the EXACT same thing, every time you come back and reply. So just shut up, and go onto the next thread of people that you can annoy. Sometimes it also feels like we’re talking to children.

:roflol: