Semifinals Summit @ Henry County

PatriotNation

1 hour ago, mmb said:

Thanks for proving my point.

nah. i’m just loving the comedy show. it’s hilarious that you guys can talk a big big talk and disrespect teams and KIDS the way you do but when you lose this is what happens. it’s poor me. telling people to shut up and go somewhere else just because you don’t wanna hear it. if you’re gonna dish it all out you better man up and accept when it comes back to bite you. 

also, didn’t see where this thread said Henry County only. y’all have no ownership to it. it’s henry co vs summit but heaven forbid someone who doesn’t agree with you post lol. then you lose your minds. 

Edited by Bump11

11 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

nah. i’m just loving the comedy show. it’s hilarious that you guys can talk a big big talk and disrespect teams and KIDS the way you do but when you lose this is what happens. it’s poor me. telling people to shut up and go somewhere else just because you don’t wanna hear it. if you’re gonna dish it all out you better man up and accept when it comes back to bite you. 

also, didn’t see where this thread said Henry County only. y’all have no ownership to it. it’s henry co vs summit but heaven forbid someone who doesn’t agree with you post lol. then you lose your minds. 

Show me one post where I disrespected any team or kids..

8 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

I get what you’re saying, but you seem to be swinging at a shadow. The posters you’re actually calling out haven’t really been the crap talkers. I will readily admit we have some posters who incessantly talk s*** on here, but there’s only a couple of them and they haven’t been very active of late. 

In their conspicuous absence, you really are just coming across as an a**hole, no offense lol 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

I get what you’re saying, but you seem to be swinging at a shadow. The posters you’re actually calling out haven’t really been the crap talkers. I will readily admit we have some posters who incessantly talk s*** on here, but there’s only a couple of them and they haven’t been very active of late. 

In their conspicuous absence, you really are just coming across as an a**hole, no offense lol 

i havent called out anyone actually. that’s the problem. i said “some of y’all” in a previous post and where it went from there was certain people’s own assumptions that it was about them. i never said specific people cause i’m not about that. i’m not gonna name drop. but my posts are strictly about “some” of y’all. i’ve said that multiple times. never once said a specific individual. yall just assumed that part. 

24 minutes ago, mmb said:

Show me one post where I disrespected any team or kids..

where did i say ANYWHERE that ANYTHING i’ve said is in reference to you specifically? don’t worry, i’ll wait. the ONLY thing aimed at you is you telling me to shut up and go somewhere else, because well, you did. but i said some of y’all...and that’s 10000% accurate. there are some of y’all who do exactly what i said. you took it upon yourself to take offense to it and assume i just had to be talking about you. that’s your problem. not mine

Edited by Bump11

24 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Yes they’re in their hiding hole now lol

• Like 1

My take on HC. Hville went to Paris 2 times and played the Pats. Great atmosphere for a game, we were treated very well by the HC supporters.  Our coaching staff had a lot of respect for Coach Counce SR and his staff. I think we all tend to look at the team we support with a certain amount of bias, I know I do. News flash, I fully expect HC to be playing in this game next year possibly against MJ. Wouldn’t that be fun. 

17 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

My take on HC. Hville went to Paris 2 times and played the Pats. Great atmosphere for a game, we were treated very well by the HC supporters.  Our coaching staff had a lot of respect for Coach Counce SR and his staff. I think we all tend to look at the team we support with a certain amount of bias, I know I do. News flash, I fully expect HC to be playing in this game next year possibly against MJ. Wouldn’t that be fun. 

You seem high on a team going deep into the playoffs, returning very few starters and overall has a bad batch of athletes.

Big difference going down to 5A, no Beech, no Summit, no Shelbyville. You will be in a weak region with a weak region opposite you in the playoffs. Basically it’s you, Hillsboro, with WC as probably the 3rd best team, what does that tell you. Personnel wise you will not be as good but you don’t have to be. If you get the suspended QB back that will make a big difference.