Semifinals Summit @ Henry County

PatriotNation

Well I was going to be gone from here until the spring time or so but I peeped in and I said to myself, "dang" it boys you can't have that much fun without me" lol. So @Bump11 I'm pretty sure ur either talking about me or @RollRed but either way just give it a break man. I talk some crap here and there but that's just my passion for my team coming out. I don't ever mean any disrespect to anyone unless I'm disrespected first. 

9 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Well I was going to be gone from here until the spring time or so but I peeped in and I said to myself, "dang" it boys you can't have that much fun without me" lol. So @Bump11 I'm pretty sure ur either talking about me or @RollRed but either way just give it a break man. I talk some crap here and there but that's just my passion for my team coming out. I don't ever mean any disrespect to anyone unless I'm disrespected first. 

Wait a minute wasnt bump11 swinging from beechs s@@k a few weeks ago. What we have here is a bandwagon fan. He buddies up to whoever's winning to make himself feel like less of a loser. 

6 hours ago, RollRed said:

Wait a minute wasnt bump11 swinging from beechs s@@k a few weeks ago. What we have here is a bandwagon fan. He buddies up to whoever's winning to make himself feel like less of a loser. 

:roflol:now this is just hilarious hahahahaha. I am a PROUD Beech alum and they will always be my number 1. You do realize being a bandwagon requires you jump to another fan base...right? or do you not have a dictionary? LOL. 

just because there are no Summit fans on here, someone’s got to stick up for them. someone has to try and stop the tyranny lol  

i’ve never cheered for or said i was a fan of anyone else :lol: just because i came to collect on all your crap talking doesn’t make me a fan of who you lost to hahaha you’re special lol. you’re just proving my point over and over again. that some of you think you are high and mighty and when you lose you turn into defense attorneys for OJ lol all i hear is excuses and poor me and continuing to bash other people for opposing you instead of accepting that you’re wrong. you sound like my son lol so i’m gonna tell you like i tell him...it’s okay to be wrong. it is not okay to to be a brat and take it out on those who were right. get over yourself dude lol

Edited by Bump11

16 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

i wasn’t really talking about you either. maybe a little but not the brunt of it. you and i have, i thought, come to terms that we just don’t agree on a lot. and that’s fine. that’s the cool thing about having an opinion, everyone’s got one and 1 isn’t necessarily more right than the other. 

6 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

i wasn’t really talking about you either. maybe a little but not the brunt of it. you and i have, i thought, come to terms that we just don’t agree on a lot. and that’s fine. that’s the cool thing about having an opinion, everyone’s got one and 1 isn’t necessarily more right than the other. 

Lol alright. I mean idc if anybody talks about me but if u do at least say my name! :bored:

4 minutes ago, PatriotsNation said:

Lol alright. I mean idc if anybody talks about me but if u do at least say my name! :bored:

i mean im the same way, couldn’t care less if someone talks about me or doesn’t like me lol i won’t ever name drop though. i’m not about that. if you ask i’ll tell you but i’m not gonna throw names around and call people out individually.

i will say, i don’t talk a bunch of crap, but after a while i probably do have a little too much fun getting people who do all riled up though lol. this thread has given me a headache. and it’s not even relevant anymore. people should be talking in the OR-Summit thread. That’s the game we should be discussing. Anyways, i’m done. forreal this time lol. i’m not trying to argue with anyone anymore, it’s not going anywhere anyways. I hope you and yours all had a happy thanksgiving and have a great christmas!

Well, this thread got interesting. After watching Wade play, I said he would be the difference, I know... I saw it the week before. I will be surprised if Summit doesn’t win pretty big in Cookeville. 

With the Wades coming back, don’t be shocked to see them in the 6A semifinals next year. 

2 hours ago, Bump11 said:

:roflol:now this is just hilarious hahahahaha. I am a PROUD Beech alum and they will always be my number 1. You do realize being a bandwagon requires you jump to another fan base...right? or do you not have a dictionary? LOL. 

just because there are no Summit fans on here, someone’s got to stick up for them. someone has to try and stop the tyranny lol  

i’ve never cheered for or said i was a fan of anyone else :lol: just because i came to collect on all your crap talking doesn’t make me a fan of who you lost to hahaha you’re special lol. you’re just proving my point over and over again. that some of you think you are high and mighty and when you lose you turn into defense attorneys for OJ lol all i hear is excuses and poor me and continuing to bash other people for opposing you instead of accepting that you’re wrong. you sound like my son lol so i’m gonna tell you like i tell him...it’s okay to be wrong. it is not okay to to be a brat and take it out on those who were right. get over yourself dude lol

This is the “Superfan” everyone is referencing. 

5 hours ago, eers said:

Well, this thread got interesting. After watching Wade play, I said he would be the difference, I know... I saw it the week before. I will be surprised if Summit doesn’t win pretty big in Cookeville. 

With the Wades coming back, don’t be shocked to see them in the 6A semifinals next year. 

Could be but a killer schedule, Ravenwood, Brentwood, Indy, Franklin, and I think I saw that HC is included.