Semifinals Summit @ Henry County

PatriotNation

On 11/29/2020 at 9:27 PM, Bump11 said:

where did i say ANYWHERE that ANYTHING i’ve said is in reference to you specifically? don’t worry, i’ll wait. the ONLY thing aimed at you is you telling me to shut up and go somewhere else, because well, you did. but i said some of y’all...and that’s 10000% accurate. there are some of y’all who do exactly what i said. you took it upon yourself to take offense to it and assume i just had to be talking about you. that’s your problem. not mine

I did, and I really wish you would. How old are you? I’m guessing 16, because I feel like I’m arguing with my kid over here.

10 hours ago, mmb said:

I did, and I really wish you would. How old are you? I’m guessing 16, because I feel like I’m arguing with my kid over here.

hahaha :roflol:so i tell someone that they’re worse than my son and your response is to use the same insult against me. how original. stop responding to me. i’m losing IQ points talking to you

Edited by Bump11

34 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

hahaha :roflol:so i tell someone that they’re worse than my son and your response is to use the same insult against me. how original. stop responding to me. i’m losing IQ points talking to you

Wait, you’re losing IQ points talking to me, when I use the same verbiage as you.. that may be the smartest thing you’ve said in this entire thread. It’s like playing cards with my brother’s kid talking to you. I’m playing devil’s advocate, and you’re playing go fish. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, mmb said:

Wait, you’re losing IQ points talking to me, when I use the same verbiage as you.. that may be the smartest thing you’ve said in this entire thread. It’s like playing cards with my brother’s kid talking to you. I’m playing devil’s advocate, and you’re playing go fish. 

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: