Semifinals Summit @ Henry County

PatriotNation

4 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

It will be amazing. Summit has some ballers for sure. If anybody can beat Summit I truly believe this Henry County team can. I don't think Wade will run around freely like he did against Beech. Time will tell i guess.

HC is the favorite here and it will be rocking. I expect the whole town to be there. I’ve watched Summit and HC once each this year and feel they’re evenly matched. But HC at home is just a different animal 

8 hours ago, MSURacer said:

The Summit QB is a beast. Even if the other brother doesn't play it will take a great effort from the HC defense to slow him down. 

That said, our defense has been rolling since they got humbled by Brentwood. I think it'll be a dang good game. 

Absolutely! It will take a big time effort from our defense but the same can be said for Summits defense against our offense! I'm just excited to see two excellent teams go to war this Friday night. This is what high school football is all about!!!!!!

3 hours ago, DirtyBird18 said:

Having seen both (HC a couple times), I would probably give a very slight edge to HC overall and as a team. However, Summit’s QB and WR will be the best two players on the field and I don’t think HC has an answer. That said, I’m going with Summit in a close one. 

They have a WR who is a better athlete and player than Jawon Odoms (Memphis commit)?  Odoms is an excellent CB and very good WR too so I guess we will find out. What number is the Summitt WR?

Edited by SEC1rules
  • Like 1