TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

Cam615

31 minutes ago, crow said:

Yes but I think everyone would still agree that the SG run game isn’t a power game. They like getting people in space and letting them make plays. That doesn’t work against superior athletes. I’m not saying y’all haven’t fixed it, I’m just saying a team with a good power game will let you know if you have or not. Again definitely not a knock on Meigs but nobody is great at everything. Everyone has something they don’t do as well as they do other things. My point is to date a team with a line up and run it at ya style has faired better than a more spread ya out type team has had. 

I agree with what your saying Crow, I'm saying weve gotten better at one which let's us focus more on the other. Hampton was able to run it on us mostly because with passing they were able to keep drives going.  We actually did well against their run game for the most part. We made some adjustments after our game with Hampton that allowed us to more easily defend against the pass which allowed us to better stop a running team. At least that's how I see it. 

Edited by Imthayeti

28 minutes ago, crow said:

Yes but I think everyone would still agree that the SG run game isn’t a power game. They like getting people in space and letting them make plays. That doesn’t work against superior athletes. I’m not saying y’all haven’t fixed it, I’m just saying a team with a good power game will let you know if you have or not. Again definitely not a knock on Meigs but nobody is great at everything. Everyone has something they don’t do as well as they do other things. My point is to date a team with a line up and run it at ya style has faired better than a more spread ya out type team has had. 

My take as well, Trousdale will move the chains. Going to be one heck of a game with the winner have a good shot winning it all.  A good team will lose.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, jmj1961 said:

[Sung to the tune of the Christmas song, "Silver Bells" with apologies to the late Jay Livingston and Ray Evans] 

Silver balls, silver balls, its close to time in these counties.  

Ring at last?  Not so fast

Soon you will play Pea Bod Day

You may be correct, but I don't think either Trousdale or Meigs is scared to play the best team in AA again. It will be a wonderful opportunity for either team to even be on the field with Peabody.

I'm going to go with Meigs County  on this game. TC is darn good but Meigs County is even better. That Defense gets at least one turnover per game and that's going to be the difference maker in this one. Not a blowout win but a win to advance to State game. At the end of this one score, Meigs County 24  TC 19 .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, CHARLIE63 said:

I'm going to go with Meigs County  on this game. TC is darn good but Meigs County is even better. That Defense gets at least one turnover per game and that's going to be the difference maker in this one. Not a blowout win but a win to advance to State game. At the end of this one score, Meigs County 24  TC 19 .

image.jpeg.5fe9116c323835ae5aa417120e7edfbb.jpeg

This Charlie is picking TC. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, TigerNation said:

I fixed your spelling error. 

And if they gave them to everyone that deserved one there would be a lot more of them in circulation. 

Negative. See here on the Ranch, all my employees get a paycheck for their work....but only the ones that go the extra mile gets the bonuses! Maybe the Mr Football candidate will meet Mr Rankins in a gap come Friday night! Only then you will find out who deserves the bonus! Gitty Up!