TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

Cam615

7 hours ago, TCnation said:

Yeti, is there any film of you guys anywhere? I'm having difficulty finding anything 

Just looked online, and most have been taken down. At one point we had videos of us playing Sweetwater, Rockwood, Oneida, and South Pitt on there. Now all I could find was the Pitt game for this year. Rockwood still has our game with them posted but it's hard to watch. You can't see alot of the teams through their angles.

Edited by Imthayeti

19 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Just looked online, and most have been taken down. At one point we had videos of us playing Sweetwater, Rockwood, Oneida, and South Pitt on there. Now all I could find was the Pitt game for this year. Rockwood still has our game with them posted but it's hard to watch. You can't see alot of the teams through their angles.

The way rockwood does their videos is hard to watch any of the actual game, but the behind the scenes is kind of cool 

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah I couldn't find any on YouTube or NFHS. Thank you sir