TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

Cam615

And once again the Chinese "Year of the COVID" strikes....

I will say, reflecting back to August/September, I'm amazed we've made it this far. I would've bet good money we'd never make playoffs. That being said, you'd have to be BidenLevelLooney to keep me from seeing my kids play in state semifinals!  

Just reach out to one of the fine fellas from TC..I'm sure they'll sneak you in from the baseball field lol

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Your allotment has been the same all year, Is this the first time you have had trouble with everyone getting a ticket? Your away bleachers are very big compared to most schools in 2A ive noticed. 

Doing the regular season it was only 900 total tickets. 

24 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

I’m sure the T$$AA would be all for the TC administration raising the capacity. 

TC administration won't raise the capacity. TC fans were threatened to not be allowed in any games because not enough people wore masks doing the game. They take the virus very seriously which I understand but your checking temperatures at the door at least allow 50% capacity into a game so that the parents can be at their kid's game.

1 hour ago, Tigerlegend said:

Best I can recollect, last time Meigs traveled to the creek bank we had as many fans as Trousdale, this wouldn’t be one of them instances where they keep fans away for competitive reasons would it? Cause you can be rest assured we coming and hells coming with us.

Only difference is this ain't a movie and Trousdale ain't the OK corral.

TSSAA is a tremendous organization just like all nonprofit organizations. They kinda remind me of the time I was going to buy a car.. didn’t have the one I wanted so they convinced me that for my own good AND the comfort of my family on a long trip I should let them choose for me. Kinda got hosed a little but hey they still got paid and convinced me they knew what was best for me. Now on the other hand— if Tdale wants to limit seats to 25% they should have moved the game to a larger venue. It’s not about Covid it’s about trying to control the situation. And peebody poster - ... if your going to make a point finish it. Otherwise” Mr Peebody what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.“

Edited by Cashmeout
Spelling