TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

Cam615

19 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Safe travel buddy to you and the rest of Tiger fans 

I appreciate it man. Got a feeling there will be another great battle take place tonight. Seems to be the normal for our teams the last few years. If 3 points separated us this evening, It wouldn't surprise me.

1 minute ago, piratetom said:

Another game for the ages...

Meigs 28

TC 14

A late score by Meadows seals the deal.

I sure hope your right. And I think we have the ability. Pretty sure for us it will be determined on how we spread the ball around. If we run only it will be a tight game all evening. If we try to spread them out and get in some easier runs I like our chances more. Hope you guys have an injury free game pirate Tom. Know you are gonna roll, just hope you roll away healthy along with everyone else.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

I sure hope your right. And I think we have the ability. Pretty sure for us it will be determined on how we spread the ball around. If we run only it will be a tight game all evening. If we try to spread them out and get in some easier runs I like our chances more. Hope you guys have an injury free game pirate Tom. Know you are gonna roll, just hope you roll away healthy along with everyone else.

We need to be ready at the opening kickoff and not let them hang around . Hope to see ya in Cookeville 

37 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

This shapes up to be a classic. It’s at Trousdale which is a huge advantage but that Meigs County bunch has no backup in them.  Both teams are great programs. Both teams are well coached.  

With the tragedies that occurred in Meigs the communities have rallied around the town and the team.  Meigs is  a very talented team on all levels. Both sides of the ball. Good leadership on both sides of the ball from what I have seen  and the team seems like they got closer and bonded well. They Believe in each other and the coaches.

With all things measured, I’m picking Meigs to play lockdown football from start to finish and eek out a narrow 21-17 win and go to State.