Betsy @ Nolensville

lawnman

19 hours ago, Knights21 said:

Might be some interest in this game.  Nolensville tickets gone in less than 10 minutes.

I know of 5 people at the table with me at lunch yesterday that all got the max tickets within 5 minutes and they were sold out.  I think you’re going to be surprised at the orange and black that make this trip.

I believe the Cyclones win this one 42-16.  They will contain the QB and wear down your big boys on both lines. Come 4th quarter, you will see many sucking wind and hands on hips. If you double and triple team Hughes, we will put him in the backfield for him to run wild! If you stack the line for Hughes, then you will be burned by Roberts and Holly.  Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Go Cyclones!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BigBama42 said:

I believe the Cyclones win this one 42-16.  They will contain the QB and wear down your big boys on both lines. Come 4th quarter, you will see many sucking wind and hands on hips. If you double and triple team Hughes, we will put him in the backfield for him to run wild! If you stack the line for Hughes, then you will be burned by Roberts and Holly.  Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Go Cyclones!

Too many weapons to double Parker all night. 

• Like 1