Betsy @ Nolensville

lawnman

Losing your Mr Football was a game changer. However this year EHS has 2 Mr Football candidates which we didn't last year and an even more experienced team than last year. I think this will be a great game and I dont think travel will be as big a factor as people like to make it seem. Which is also a key for experienced player who know how to handle a long drive. As for that link id be careful as if you search YouTube on game day for the game there will be about 50 videos with a link that redirected you to a site similar to that link where you have to enter payment info. 

You shouldn't enter payment info on something claiming to be free just saying stay safe. 

8 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Losing your Mr Football was a game changer. However this year EHS has 2 Mr Football candidates which we didn't last year and an even more experienced team than last year. I think this will be a great game and I dont think travel will be as big a factor as people like to make it seem. Which is also a key for experienced player who know how to handle a long drive. As for that link id be careful as if you search YouTube on game day for the game there will be about 50 videos with a link that redirected you to a site similar to that link where you have to enter payment info. 

You shouldn't enter payment info on something claiming to be free just saying stay safe. 

I’ve seen those links in the past and they weren’t legit. I agree about the travel. They will break the trip up into segments just like they did going to cookeville last year. 

35 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

25 minutes ago, JMorton said:

I’ve seen those links in the past and they weren’t legit. I agree about the travel. They will break the trip up into segments just like they did going to cookeville last year. 

I appreciate the info. seemed a little sketchy to me. I might just have to roll the dice and go with NFHS I've just not heard many good things about the quality and sometimes the cameras quit working. 

7 minutes ago, ATMFAN said:

I appreciate the info. seemed a little sketchy to me. I might just have to roll the dice and go with NFHS I've just not heard many good things about the quality and sometimes the cameras quit working. 

The camera work is awful.I got a year subscription and it’s just a waste of money.

Yeah I got the sub at the beginning of the season but canceled 3 games in. The stream was choppy and the cameras were slow on the action and half the time the games were on wcyb. Its not worth it unless you really really wanna watch the game. But yeah since Nolensville is the home team if they aren't signed up with nfhs then the game can be streamed if anyone on their end is doing it.