Fayetteville vs Lake Co. Let's get it started

Varo

2 hours ago, shockernation said:

Exactly what kind of script....and dose

Depomedrol, antifreeze, 151, with touch of hot sauce with blended mountain oysters and fried clams dipped I. Insanity sauce,  call it the Run Stopper script, double impact, twins up the middle , double dose

Edited by Guidance1812

Just now, oldraiderfan said:

I don't see that score Fayetteville with it's 4 or 5 new transfers will beat Lake county by at least two TD's ,Fayetteville and South Pitt in final Game at Cookeville, With Fayetteville City  being the new Champion's..

thanks for the props, but let me clarify--4 or 5 eligible transfers.  Not really new since they've been on the sidelines all year long waiting their turn to contribute to the team's success.  While I am very optimistic about being in Cookeville to play for the ball, we have a tough Lake County team to take care of first.  We'd love to bring the Gold ball back to the West and Region 5 in 2020.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, oldraiderfan said:

I don't see that score Fayetteville with it's 4 or 5 new transfers will beat Lake county by at least two TD's ,Fayetteville and South Pitt in final Game at Cookeville, With Fayetteville City  being the new Champion's..

Whoever wins this game will have a very tough time beating So. Pittsburg. Not saying it cannot happen but it will be very tough.i noticed that Fayetteville only have 7 seniors on roster. I think I counted right. If so they should be very good next season. I have faith that if Moore County can play close to Fayetteville then Lake County can. We shall see Friday night.

43 minutes ago, oldraiderfan said:

Greenback “supposedly” had a bunch of transfers too, look how that turned out.

Doesnt matter, best defense wins, we gonna line up and go at it 4 quarters 

47 minutes ago, Varo said:

thanks for the props, but let me clarify--4 or 5 eligible transfers.  Not really new since they've been on the sidelines all year long waiting their turn to contribute to the team's success.  While I am very optimistic about being in Cookeville to play for the ball, we have a tough Lake County team to take care of first.  We'd love to bring the Gold ball back to the West and Region 5 in 2020.

Pardon me for the slip up  on the transfer's ,but definitely believe they will put the Tigers in the winners bracket..

1 hour ago, oldraiderfan said:

I’m an SP fan so pardon my bias, but what makes you think that Fayetteville can beat us? Seemingly easily from the way you said it.