Dobyns Bennett 2021 season

Tribefan98

3 minutes ago, kingindian33 said:

With everything going on with the new school , it will be interesting to see if all the coaches stay put . 

Don't know about the head coach but there's a pool of coaches from North, South and Central that will probably be the first picks. I've heard rummors of Stacy Carter or Grahmn Clark being interested in the "head" job. We could only dream. 

2 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Don't know about the head coach but there's a pool of coaches from North, South and Central that will probably be the first picks. I've heard rummors of Stacy Carter or Grahmn Clark being interested in the "head" job. We could only dream. 

i hope its Stacy Carter. And it is too early, we have so much to replace starting with our Secondary and O line i have no idea what to expect next year. This will be like when 2012 ended and we basically have a Brand New team.

28 minutes ago, Indian2424 said:

i hope its Stacy Carter. And it is too early, we have so much to replace starting with our Secondary and O line i have no idea what to expect next year. This will be like when 2012 ended and we basically have a Brand New team.

I feel a lot better about next year than I did about replacing the 2012 team. Coaching staff is better except for that one area. I won't mention what that one area is because I'm going to start receiving death threats for bringing it up. lol

29 minutes ago, Indian2424 said:

Secondary can't get any worse. As for the O-Line Christians son will be a junior right? Also I heard there was another sophomore OL that could have started this year but he had those seniors playing in front of him. 

8 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I feel a lot better about next year than I did about replacing the 2012 team. Coaching staff is better except for that one area. I won't mention what that one area is because I'm going to start receiving death threats for bringing it up. lol

Awesome post!!!!...And I got your back! I want let no one hurt The KING Of KINGSPORT!!!

8 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

And I feel a heck of a lot better now that I know this.I was worried.Thanks man or woman or whatever.