8AA

Indian

• 4 weeks later...

You're out of your mind!!  There were 3  timeouts called, 2 30's and a full, when the coach was trying to stop that freakin run.  Smith Co. was also in the bonus during that time, yet never went to the foul line.  That was probably the coach's fault also.  Go back to drinking the Watertown cool aid and rooting for them, the Lady Owls only need fans, who support the team and not the individual....Dexter!

I was referring to how good Upperman is but the fact remains Smith was up 15 to 13 in the second by the end of the quarter after that it was 38 to 15 and they did not call a timeout and missed a front end of a one and one in that span I went back and watched it again on UC Reporter after your comment.    They are just a much better team that’s all.     But 3 timeouts were not called and probably would not have helped anyways 

On 11/21/2020 at 7:57 PM, repoman said:

Upperman has the most talent(top to bottom) Macon  very close second and York 3rd. LA improved 4. Watertown 5. Dekalb 6. Smith 7. Cannon 8. Upperman and Macon could flip it comes down to coaching, McWilliams to involved wont loosen the reigns, White lets em play so White and his players have advantage, York same they can be a spoiler. Tough tough district dog fight every night.

That’s a lot Closer than I had guessed

Race for spots 2 thru 4 may be close but don’t believe anyone has the goods to challenge Upperman.  Great coach that her players love playing for and, in my opinion, the best all around player in the district in Hurst.  Macon or York might beat them but would be a huge upset.  Again, only my opinion.   Just too many weapons to score and defend that the others don’t have.

Upperman may and could be the best team but not yet! Not in any poll on here or the state and until they get the monkey off the back of a 7 game losing streak from macon off that back it's not a 100% true statement in anyway. Macon is on a 40 game winning streak and for now is considered the best team in AA. Im not at all saying upperman want beat them but until then Macon is the best team in AA.

30 minutes ago, bigstick12 said:

Upperman may and could be the best team but not yet! Not in any poll on here or the state and until they get the monkey off the back of a 7 game losing streak from macon off that back it's not a 100% true statement in anyway. Macon is on a 40 game winning streak and for now is considered the best team in AA. Im not at all saying upperman want beat them but until then Macon is the best team in AA.

By my count it s 6 game streak. Upperman won the first reg season game of the 18-19 season then lost the second game and the district championship. Last year Macon won all 4 match ups 

1 hour ago, sdawg said:

By my count it s 6 game streak. Upperman won the first reg season game of the 18-19 season then lost the second game and the district championship. Last year Macon won all 4 match ups 

I stand corrected you may be correct 6 straight wins I was wrong if that's the case. and again not saying at all upperman will not beat macon this year because it's very possible and I want be shocked. But I do not think upperman can beat them every single time they play this year. They could but I don't think so.

5 hours ago, bigstick12 said:

I guess that ended tonight huh?