South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

24 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Varo how can you say it’s going be a good game cause Huntland got hammer by South Pittsburg y’all beat Huntland by 7 , Gordonville beat y’all by 7 which you did have some players out cause of what happen the past week but South Pittsburg trashed Gordonville ain’t going to mention Marion cause it was the first game. But South Pittsburg beat both teams by 30. It’s not going to be close at all no offense just truth. Fayetteville had a good year enjoy the silver ball 

@Bushog02 the only thing in common that SP and FC have with Huntland and G'ville are that both teams played the other two.  That is, mid-season form is way different than post-season form.  No doubt SP had their way with them, just look at the final scores, but if you were to play these games again, wouldn't there be a different outcome? Haven't the teams gotten better week by week?  Sure they have.  I say it's going to be a good game because we're ready to give South Pitt a challenge on Friday, and if we can do it without two Mr. Football finalists and a young team, even better!

3 minutes ago, Varo said:

@Bushog02 the only thing in common that SP and FC have with Huntland and G'ville are that both teams played the other two.  That is, mid-season form is way different than post-season form.  No doubt SP had their way with them, just look at the final scores, but if you were to play these games again, wouldn't there be a different outcome? Haven't the teams gotten better week by week?  Sure they have.  I say it's going to be a good game because we're ready to give South Pitt a challenge on Friday, and if we can do it without two Mr. Football finalists and a young team, even better!

I'm sure yall are better and I look for a good game. I would like to say we are better too. Alot better!.

6 minutes ago, Varo said:

Fayetteville did good this year and last year y’all got the shaft. But this week y’all are on the wrong track cause the turbocharged train is at full speed and gets going to get ugly cause South Pittsburg on a mission 

12 minutes ago, powerp said:

The more I watch Fayetteville the more I see how tough a game this will be. Y'all predicting blowouts for SP are crazy. 1 and 4  and 11are ballers.

I saw a ton of people predict close games for Monterrey, Gville and Coalfied because they had “ballers”. We saw how well that turned out. They skimmed by huntland, lost to Jasper. We’re also having faith in our team. I know half of that team personally, and I know that fire and passion burning inside of them to win this game. Y’all will know after a quarter in cookeville the outcome of the game. 

Just now, PFL30 said:

I saw a ton of people predict close games for Monterrey, Gville and Coalfied because they had “ballers”. We saw how well that turned out. They skimmed by huntland, lost to Jasper. We’re also having faith in our team. I know half of that team personally, and I know that fire and passion burning inside of them to win this game. Y’all will know after a quarter in cookeville the outcome of the game. 

I know all of the team personally lol We will be ready. However, they will sling it around and have athletes that can get it. I wonder how good their defense is. I think ours sets the tone.

Just now, powerp said:

I know all of the team personally lol We will be ready. However, they will sling it around and have athletes that can get it. I wonder how good their defense is. I think ours sets the tone.

I didn’t say all because there’s a few ive never talked to. But yeah I think the same. If they get the ball first, send the house. Knock the QB on his face. I heard they like under center play action and shotgun play action. Get in the backfield the moment he fakes the handoff and set the tone. If the offense gets it first. Run it down their throats. Hunter is a mr football finalist for a reason. He’ll win it for a reason. Score early. Get them down. Something we can easily do. The only exception to that is the game we played after 3 straight off weeks. 

18 minutes ago, PFL30 said:

I didn’t say all because there’s a few ive never talked to. But yeah I think the same. If they get the ball first, send the house. Knock the QB on his face. I heard they like under center play action and shotgun play action. Get in the backfield the moment he fakes the handoff and set the tone. If the offense gets it first. Run it down their throats. Hunter is a mr football finalist for a reason. He’ll win it for a reason. Score early. Get them down. Something we can easily do. The only exception to that is the game we played after 3 straight off weeks. 

Qb gets the ball out of his hands quick. A good tight jam at the line could be just the thing that throws them off.

I still have the guts to say it want be that close. If I hear how much better they are as the season has gone on without common sense kicking in and knowing that guess what the other team has gotten better also and that's us. If the defensive side shuts down the run and makes the one dimensional it's over. We actually need to stay one dimensional unless the right Qb is in the game.

14 minutes ago, powerp said:

Qb gets the ball out of his hands quick. A good tight jam at the line could be just the thing that throws them off.

I feel like we are the best team they have played and vice versa. I think it can be close for a half but then our strength and speed wears them down in the end. 

I'm not gonna blow Smoke up the Fayetteville Fans like some South Pittsburg fans are. The fact is there are very few Teams in 1 A or even 2 A in a lifetime with the Talent this South Pittsburg Team has. The only Team that is gonna beat South Pittsburg is South Pittsburg. If we don't shoot ourself in the Foot this Game will be a Mercy rule.  Especially if Fayetteville makes mistakes. I dont see Fayetteville scoring 14 Points. My Prediction is South Pittsburg 42 Fayetteville 0