South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

8 minutes ago, team69 said:

Believe me when I say there is Pirate fans who know this will be game. 

You can't compare scores like most are doing. Fayetteville passes the eye test. Yes, we are playing well but they are no slouch for sure. I will say one thing, our boys have been looking for this opportunity for a while and are ready.

There has to be a fire somewhere with the amount of smoke being blown on this thread.

Let's face it, looking at schedules and common opponents, SP should win by 28+.

Gville held City to 1 first down in the 2nd half when they played. SP will outdo that defensively.

City has athletes, but none are the caliber of #4, #2, #28, #7, #59, #57, #75, and #64, and I may have missed some.

Yes, the game is played on the field and not on paper, but we learn a lot from what's on paper.

City shouldn't doubt theirselves, and they should be proud they've reached this point, but the reality is that SP is a much superior team.

18 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp you have cost us two championships by running your yapper.  Keep it shut.  You think im joking but im not. 

I'm trying to control others...After our last state game when we had that Lankford and Mitchell man running the ball I'll admit I got cocky. After the loss, Pegleg was doing barrel rolls in his plane with me buckled in and wouldn't stop until I promised not to predict a blow out game in the championship again. 

Edited by powerp

3 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

There has to be a fire somewhere with the amount of smoke being blown on this thread.

Let's face it, looking at schedules and common opponents, SP should win by 28+.

Gville held City to 1 first down in the 2nd half when they played. SP will outdo that defensively.

City has athletes, but none are the caliber of #4, #2, #28, #7, #59, #57, #75, and #64, and I may have missed some.

Yes, the game is played on the field and not on paper, but we learn a lot from what's on paper.

City shouldn't doubt theirselves, and they should be proud they've reached this point, but the reality is that SP is a much superior team.

Didn't they have guys out against y'all and some not eligible yet? I seem to remember them talking about it would have made a difference.

8 minutes ago, powerp said:

I'm trying to control others...After our last state game when we had that Lankford and Mitchell man running the ball I'll admit I got cocky. After the loss, Pegleg was doing barrel rolls in his plane with me buckled in and wouldn't stop until I promised not to predict a close game in the championship again. 

LRDAO... Where in tarnation is Pegleg? 

Just now, powerp said:

Didn't they have guys out against y'all and some not eligible yet? I seem to remember them talking about it would have made a difference.

If I remember right, they were missing a DE, a WR/CB, and a LB. There may have been one more. The DE was the biggest loss as he was the punter as well.

We were missing 2 WR/DB's. We played them after having 2 weeks off, and we were rusty in the 1st half. 2nd quarter on it was a different story.

I don't believe the players that were out would've made that much of a difference,  especially with what we were doing. 

City fans my disagree, but there's really no way to know for sure.