South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

Just now, Kevin38 said:

You refer to past scores way too much, even if it was 2 weeks ago, matchups are different and there are many more variables to consider, just saying.....

Yeah, matchups are different. We are 100x better around the board than huntland lol. Thanks for proving that this game won’t be close at the end. Maybe for a half but like you said, the matchups are different

3 minutes ago, PFL30 said:

Yeah, matchups are different. We are 100x better around the board than huntland lol. Thanks for proving that this game won’t be close at the end. Maybe for a half but like you said, the matchups are different

All I proved was you care way too much about past scores, I dont care who wins, but good luck.....lol

Just now, Kevin38 said:

All I proved was you care way too much about past scores, I dont care who wins, but good luck.....lol

I look at stats from past games. I look at scores from past games. Everyone does. You see how well you matchup against common opponents. I just can’t wait for my boys to get everyone shut up on Friday. The fire and passion inside them is gonna come out and I cannot wait. 

20 minutes ago, team69 said:

You aint been right yet....go away

Yeah the only way Pitt is getting exposed in the back end is by a true passing QB with 2-3 good receivers. Even then you gotta protect enough to keep the pressure off. If Fayetteville is forced to throw quite a bit, they’re in for a long night. Pitt’s pressure will be too much if the Tigers can’t run the ball. 

5 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Yeah the only way Pitt is getting exposed in the back end is by a true passing QB with 2-3 good receivers. Even then you gotta protect enough to keep the pressure off. If Fayetteville is forced to throw quite a bit, they’re in for a long night. Pitt’s pressure will be too much if the Tigers can’t run the ball. 

People don’t understand that. I understand their QB can throw but our Dline is the best in 1A no debate. Our D is best in 1A no debate. Yes, we haven’t played a pass heavy team, but if you watch just 10 minutes of defensive film, you’ll see how quick we get in the backfield. Yeah, Fayetteville is pretty good at what they do, but I’ll take the best defense over the second best offense 

Really hope to be in the stands watching some good football this weekend with good weather hopefully. The thing about Cookeville, if they’re calling for rain then it’s going to rain. If they’re calling for no rain, then there’s a good chance it’s still going to rain. Maybe we’ll all get lucky and see some good weather and football. As a player who had the chance to play in 2 state championship games... I hope these players don’t take it for granted. It’s truly a once in a lifetime opportunity for most. Regardless win or lose, you have to find a way to make the most of it and have fun while you’re doing it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PFL30 said:

People don’t understand that. I understand their QB can throw but our Dline is the best in 1A no debate. Our D is best in 1A no debate. Yes, we haven’t played a pass heavy team, but if you watch just 10 minutes of defensive film, you’ll see how quick we get in the backfield. Yeah, Fayetteville is pretty good at what they do, but I’ll take the best defense over the second best offense 

So what you’re saying is you have the best defense along with the best offense in 1A..???? I’d say I have to agree lol 

7 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

So what you’re saying is you have the best defense along with the best offense in 1A..???? I’d say I have to agree lol 

Yes. I was trying not to be cocky about it since Moore county does have a finalist for mr football at QB so obviously their offense didn’t suck. 

17 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

They aint got a number 23...lol