South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, TipToe421 said:

Covid has messed a lot of things up for everyone this season. LC was placed in quarantine on Sunday. Luckily it's only slowing down the start of their off season. Hoping City and SP get to battle it out full strength on the field.

Yes, very true. Lake County team was placed on quarantine Sunday night. I wish this covid mess will get out of the way.

53 minutes ago, oldraiderfan said:

From what I'm reading on here it sounds as if SP already has this Gold Ball in there Trophy Case, and that may be true , but don't overlook the Underdog , he will sneak up and bite you in the back side before you know he's there. I look for a decently close game , don't know who will win , but one thing is for sure when the forth Quarter ends we will all know ..

I think a few on here are always feeling that way. LMBO. 

1 hour ago, oldraiderfan said:

From what I'm reading on here it sounds as if SP already has this Gold Ball in there Trophy Case, and that may be true , but don't overlook the Underdog , he will sneak up and bite you in the back side before you know he's there. I look for a decently close game , don't know who will win , but one thing is for sure when the forth Quarter ends we will all know ..

Old Raider Feller, Old Pirate says, yous knows Pirate ships are famous fer carrying Gold. The Captain jest found a HEEP of gunpowder & the Pirates are anxious to invade Cookvegas and leave hauling gold home. You sees, it’s jest like a great fighter who knowds he’s got a hammer punch fer war & quick feet to escape skirmishes. Every great fighter gots to be confident & nasty while doubt is never a concession. The Pirates have tapped into nasty at jest the right time. FC best have the jocks & straps pulled tight. Cause the Earholing is a certainty come feuding time. YepReconSo.               “Ifin Yous Ain’t The Lead Dog, The Smell And Scenery Never Changes”

Edited by OLD PIRATE

19 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Didn’t underestimate anyone! Just flat out wasn’t ready. We played a lot better in the 4th round than we did in the state game. In the state game we looked flat. 

What a game that was last year! Just watched some highlights.  There was so much hype and build up for that game and it really lived up to it!  Looking forward to more classics like that one in the future ( just hope sp comes out with the W)     

50 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

What a game that was last year! Just watched some highlights.  There was so much hype and build up for that game and it really lived up to it!  Looking forward to more classics like that one in the future ( just hope sp comes out with the W)     

SP had their chances in that one it sounded like. I like SP in this game on Friday. I said in 2018 they would be the team to beat in the east in 2019 and 2020. I guess I was partially right. 

55 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Yes it was! I liked the outcome of that though lol. 

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

SP had their chances in that one it sounded like. I like SP in this game on Friday. I said in 2018 they would be the team to beat in the east in 2019 and 2020. I guess I was partially right. 

I think we were the better team last year, but I think their 1 or 2 big weapons were better than our 1 or 2 big weapons if that makes sense. And their 1-2 big weapons made more big plays than ours did in the end