Oak Ridge vs Summit 5A Championship

tnchad1980

Happy for Oak Ridge and they will definitely be ready for a fight. However, If both the Wade twins are playing I’ll take Summit. They are very good and Summits Defense(at least last year) was great at stopping the run. OR will have to run the ball better than they did tonight vs SD to win. Just don’t see it, give me Summit. Wish we could have had another shot at them but....:angry:

Wait so all the “confidence not cocky” trash talk from the HC posters didn’t win the game for them?? lololol i’ll say the same thing i said for that game, you have to be able to stop the Wade twins for 4 quarters. you have to keep them in check on BOTH sides of the ball  Way easier said than done  

Go Sparty!

Was watching some of the HC/Summit game on NFHS earlier, and they definitely have some studs on offense. Looked to have a well sized front too. I don’t think many people will give us much of a chance in this game, but our guys seem to thrive in the underdog role.

Our offense is gonna have to find some lightning in a bottle like we did against West because as good as our defense is, I’m afraid we’re gonna have to put a few points on the board in this contest. 

Edited by SweetScience

14 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

This D-B fan told Wildcat fans after week 2, that I thought you guys would make a deep run.  I don't think even Wildcat nation believed me at the time.  But now y'all are here.  I'm pulling for you guys and hope you bring it back home!  Good luck OR!

I remember that you did say that after week 2. You have been a good poster all season long. OR will win for just one reason...the players are playing the football of their lives and got hot at the right time. Summit will most likely out talent us but we will out team them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1