Milan vs Alcoa 3A State Championship

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Alright here we go, I am pulling for Milan and believe their defense can keep them competitive in a "bend but not break" kinda way, on the flipside Alcoa's defense is one of the best I have seen. I see Alcoa will have more 3 and outs. Milan will keep it close for 2 to 3 quarters and then their defense will wear down and Alcoa will pull away. Good luck to both teams.....

13 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You can do this Dawgs!!!!  GAMEDAY!!!! The whole state doubts you but our town. We believe in you. We know what you boys are capable of. One play at a time. 48 mins of hades. Leave it all on the field and remember....

41G7-lkyzzL.jpg 

Big Purple bowel movement let me ask you a question. If I sit by you can I sit under your umbrella so my Murphy Fair book stays dry? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

15 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Big Purple bowel movement let me ask you a question. If I sit by you can I sit under your umbrella so my Murphy Fair book stays dry? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Only if you say... “Go Dawgs”. Then I’ll let you sit under my umbrella. Go ahead.... I’m all ears.....

Milan went 21 years from 1977-1998 between gold balls. Yeah there was some silver in between but 21 year nonetheless. It has been 21 years since our last gold ball in 1999. Everyone doubted us then. We couldn’t beat 1 ranked Portland. We had no chance. The giant fell. It has been 21 years today gentlemen...... Go get it!!!!!

• Like 1