Milan vs Alcoa 3A State Championship

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

59 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Alcoa does everything by the rules and people quit crying and congratulate the players and coaches on another great year.

I agree. IF I were making the decision though, I would want to play in at least 5A, and maybe try 6A for a couple of years. You could always come back down. I would want the challenge. Tennessee has the added benefit of being able to go up in football only, most states don’t offer that option. That’s a decision for Alcoa to make though. 

13 minutes ago, chs1984 said:

I agree. IF I were making the decision though, I would want to play in at least 5A, and maybe try 6A for a couple of years. You could always come back down. I would want the challenge. Tennessee has the added benefit of being able to go up in football only, most states don’t offer that option. That’s a decision for Alcoa to make though. 

Agree 

2 hours ago, Wizard21 said:

Like it or not, you don’t lose a 3 A public game in 20 yrs without some BS going on

They’ve only been in 3A the last 11 years and they have lost to a public 3A team in that time. If your going to post stuff on here please know what your talking about so you don’t make yourself look stupid. 

6 straight and 19 overall.  Hate all ya want. Continue with y'alls lil' "conspiracy theories".  We Alcoa fans have heard 'em all.  Success breeds contempt....go look up the quote.  We play up every year.  We have a darn good winning percentage against teams above our classification.  If y'all want to beat us figure it out and quit making lame excuses.   Being a champion is in a programs DNA, not in bravado and one or two exceptional classes coming through the system.  

1 minute ago, TwistedTornado16 said:

3 tries and 3 defeats.  Goodnight, sir.  

You do realize I was taking up for your team against a guy that was trying to downgrade the accomplishments of your kids right?  I guess you were to busy trying to think of how you would talk down to someone to see that. Good night to you to. Ma’am. 

• Like 2