Milan vs Alcoa 3A State Championship

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

I've been to Cookeville ever year the championship game has been played there. Typically the home side will ALWAYS have more people.  There is a bunch of people that come to watch the championship games that are not fans of either team. Typically becauce the ticket gates and not wanting to walk around the track to get to the visitor side, they sit on the home side.

If you think or are trying  to belittle Alcoa's fan support you better get ready for a war!

Alcoa is one of the best teams for fan support at home and away games I've seen. Alcoa played and have played 6A teams on a regular basis.  The F5 always has more fans than even the 6A teams. Maryville will typically brings equal number of fans to the Alcoa/Maryville away games.

So, you're though,  or brainless "point of view" is not true and only your opinion! Question, based on your "point of view?" Have you ever been at an Alcoa home game? Ever been to a Alcoa vs Maryville game? Ever watched an Alcoa game on the road at the other teams home field? I have! 30+ years! Alcoa has great fan and community support. It's part of Alcoa's winning tradition! :thumb:

What you are suggesting is pure BS from a whinny poor fan crybaby that had his team donkey stomped!:lol:

So,..... Enjoy your goose egg dawg boy!!:thumb:

I know the F5 fill the stands at Scott. That’s an hour and a half drive and the game is not competitive. I’ve been to Alcoa numerous times. Fan support is not a problem lol. 

Edited by crow

2 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

Tell Rankins to put them on the schedule next year Big Boy and we will see what happens.  Comparing Apples to Oranges...That's not an opinion...that's a FACT! Alcoa doesn't want that Oakland smoke!!!!!  Stick with 3A and continue to whip up on the little people.  You have the option to move up as many classes as you wish, just can't move down.  Make that leap and see what happens!  Creasy would spank that tail and send a message back to that other 6A team right down the road!  Gitty Up! 

Truth hurt sissy boy?! :lol:

You tell greasy to call, the F5 needs games!:thumb: