Milan vs Alcoa 3A State Championship

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

54 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Big Purple bowel movement im coming on Friday morning to watch this Diffee man get abused by this Rankin man.  Do you want to see my Murphy Fair book? Then im going to watch Grider beat that Morson man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Congrats on your win last night Roy. Best of luck to your pirates this week. 

If Milan is successful at slowing the game down and grinding keeping time of possession, this will be a close game. Milan has the horses to run at Alcoa and chip away. This is how to play with them. I think Rankin get ultra conservative in the Title game against teams he doesn’t know well, and if you can play their game....it’ll be low scoring and there will be a chance to win it.Good luck , DAWGS!

26 minutes ago, 00Chargers said:

If Milan is successful at slowing the game down and grinding keeping time of possession, this will be a close game. Milan has the horses to run at Alcoa and chip away. This is how to play with them. I think Rankin get ultra conservative in the Title game against teams he doesn’t know well, and if you can play their game....it’ll be low scoring and there will be a chance to win it.Good luck , DAWGS!

I only problem with that this year is the F5 defense.  It has a way of getting the Offense the ball back quick.

Just now, mhsbd89 said:

Alcoa folks who is your DC? OC? Players to watch? Is the defense big or fast or both?

Brian Nix is the defensive coordinator. Word on the street is he is the heir apparent when Rankin hangs it up. Alcoa defense is the real deal. They will be big and fast. Best defensive unit Milan will have seen all year by far. Alcoa has an offensive coordinator and his name slips my mind. But Rankin tends to do the play calling especially in big games like this which may work in favor of the dawgs. Rankin has a tendency to play conservative and go very vanilla on offense. The coordinator will open it up more. 

10 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Brian Nix is the defensive coordinator. Word on the street is he is the heir apparent when Rankin hangs it up. Alcoa defense is the real deal. They will be big and fast. Best defensive unit Milan will have seen all year by far. Alcoa has an offensive coordinator and his name slips my mind. But Rankin tends to do the play calling especially in big games like this which may work in favor of the dawgs. Rankin has a tendency to play conservative and go very vanilla on offense. The coordinator will open it up more. 

^^^^this.