Milan vs Alcoa 3A State Championship

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Just now, JohnDutton said:

I'm never mad.  I've enjoyed chatting with you.  It's always fun to express opinions.  We have really good football in Tennessee.  Having coaches and teams like Rankins (Alcoa) and Creasy (Oakland) is a blessing.  Some states will never get to witness what we get to.  

Hey, that's more like it! And........I 100% agree!B)

14 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Both QB's came in the same season, one could not play til 2nd game of playoff, the other, a sophomore did a great job. He got better as the season went on. Coaching staff felt the Junior QB would be the better choice in the last two games. Both did a great job. Now, you tell me why any kid would want to play for Alcoa? 

I'm not sure the second string QB even got to play one play in a 35 to 0 blowout or I sure didn't see him, could you correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not 100% what grade the kid that came here from Sevier County that made the great touchdown run.

6 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

More like the ACC. If you did any research, you'd know Oakland has a stranglehold on the whole county. Gary Rankin left Smith County to go to Riverdale. I think we can all agree that was a step up. Maybe show some respect to the man by spelling his name correctly

How about I'll spell it like I want too.  AND if you don't like my comments or opinion, keep moving! 8-) 

Just now, Tide21 said:

I’m just expressing an opinion and you know what they say about opinions haha 

I'm not going into detail, but say both QB's helped Alcoa win that championship. It is not the first time and will not be the last time players have to compete for the start. 2 point  was to allow an injured player the opportunity to get on the field in a championship game. It was a class act, except the people that did not understand why they did it.................

6 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'm not sure the second string QB even got to play one play in a 35 to 0 blowout or I sure didn't see him, could you correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not 100% what grade the kid that came here from Sevier County that made the great touchdown run.

#8 Cam Burden is a senior. His run from center was a monstrous run! Broke 5 tackles!