Milan vs Alcoa 3A State Championship

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 minutes ago, lawnman said:

BC Alcoa is a beast and this year’s defense was fun to watch and enjoy another gold ball and best of luck next year brother.

Ditto Brother! The Cyclones looked like a machine! Hughes and Rollins are some of the best, I've seen!:thumb:

Got a lot of teams coming after you guys next season. My guess is the Besty/Greenville winner gets back to Cookeville! Best of Luck to the Cyclones next season!

28 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

The fact that you called RuCo the SEC of TNHSFB tells me all I need to know. Maybe stick to TC

Looks like someone done their research!  Point for you.  All jokes aside, would you not considered Rutherford County loaded with athletes.  I mean how many 6A schools are there now???  That's my reasoning for referencing to SEC of High School Football.  

Edited by JohnDutton

14 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ditto Brother! The Cyclones looked like a machine! Hughes and Rollins are some of the best, I've seen!:thumb:

Got a lot of teams coming after you guys next season. My guess is the Besty/Greenville winner gets back to Cookeville! Best of Luck to the Cyclones next season!

I agree and it’s going to be interesting to see who gets Mr.football.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Milanfootballislife said:

He wasn’t whining he asked a legitimate question and the answer he was given doesn’t match the one given on this thread. That’s all. 

I don't understand the Logic. Why would you need a running clock to put an injured player on the field. I am happy they got him out there. But, if they missed the two point would they have not let him out there. 

36 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Looks like someone done their research!  Point for you.  All jokes aside, would you not considered Rutherford County loaded with athletes.  I mean how many 6A schools are there now???  That's my reasoning for referencing to SEC of High School Football.  

Rutherford County has over a quarter million people. Of course they have a proportional amount of athletes. The are several counties in TN that could draw a similar comparison. Blackman and Riverdale have had their moments over the past decade, but as far as quality of play, RuCo is a shell of what it used to be. Quantity doesnt always equal quality.