Betsy vs Haywood 4A title game

Kruger77

Elizabethton will be the best team Haywood has faced this season, period. I’ve been extremely impressed by the film I’ve seen of them all year, especially on the offensive side of the ball— Haywood can’t keep giving up dumb penalty yards in 3rd down scenarios or this one is over at halftime. That being said... I don’t think Haywood has even played 80% of the game we are capable of playing yet this year... if we eliminate simple mistakes, play the complete game we’re capable of and get a few lucky dice rolls... this one could be a barn burner. 

22 minutes ago, stacmot82 said:

Elizabethton will be the best team Haywood has faced this season, period. I’ve been extremely impressed by the film I’ve seen of them all year, especially on the offensive side of the ball— Haywood can’t keep giving up dumb penalty yards in 3rd down scenarios or this one is over at halftime. That being said... I don’t think Haywood has even played 80% of the game we are capable of playing yet this year... if we eliminate simple mistakes, play the complete game we’re capable of and get a few lucky dice rolls... this one could be a barn burner. 

Betsy is big and strong up front and control the line of scrimmage well.  They have their entire offensive back from last year besides the RB and can tell they have been there before.  

Haywood is going to have to have a good game plan against Betsy (I would be watching the Greeneville game film if I was Haywoods Coach).  If they come into the game with a good game plan I could see this being a close game if not Betsy cruises with their Veteran team.