Betsy vs Haywood 4A title game

Kruger77

3 hours ago, SXSW said:

There ain't no we, in this...I am not a Betsy fan but you have to give them credit, they can score at will on most opponents.. You must have missed the post where I said Greeneville would be a legit state title contender 12 months from now.... 

Trust me I have given Betsy Credit and for someone that is a Betsy Rival and not a fan I think they know I have.  Betsy has given Greeneville Credit for setting a bar and putting some life back into NE TN football over the past Decade.  Betsy can score and it's going to take a good game plan like Greeneville had to slow them down because you're not going to totally stop them.  Haywood needs to keep Rollins in the Pocket and limit Hughes's Touches. (Rather that be bracketing him or having a man spying him if he is in the back field).  Greeneville gave a good blue print of how to slow it down but seeing it and doing it are two different things. (I don't know anyone who has held Rollins to under 50% passing, no passing Td's, and 1 yard a carry or Hughes too 2 catches and 21 yards over the past two years besides the gameplay Greeneville had in round 3) 

I didn't miss it at all but you said a 3peat first and then tried to give Greeneville Credit.  Heck by the end of the season Greeneville was a legit state title contender this year and with 9 returning starters on O and 10 returning starters on D anyone who wouldn't say they are doesn't know football

Edited by Swipes
  • Like 1