Betsy vs Haywood 4A title game

Kruger77

5 minutes ago, rfbatboy said:

I don't know what game you was watching,  As I recall the only cough up I seen belonged to Haywood. Yep your line is so smart you jumped offsides 5 times on 4th and short. That finest at it best isn't it? second Half you was getting pushed around until the injury ole boy. you wanna be real man up to what really happened. The kid got injured Lexington couldn't recover and you won the game win your legs shaking in the fourth. Your team is so good they even rushed and smoked a punter on 4th and 18 to give Lexingtons young QB another shot at life. As I said a wins a win for you. 

What’s your team gonna be doing next Saturday morning batboy? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Woulda coulda shoulda didn’t happen. I hate the kid got hurt, think he broke his ankle but be real besides that TD pass, he did absolutely nothing. Lexington started riding #11 we made him cough it up when we needed. Everybody said we’d get pushed around and you saw what happened. We did the same thing Hardin county did, sold out on the run with no safety. I’ll take the dub, one man doesn’t win a game a team does

I'm pulling for Haywood because I always pull for the West Tennessee team. But like someone has already said, they have to play better than they did against us last night. They sold out against the run. 8 men in the box. Isiah McClain still had 106 yards and a TD all before Smith got hurt. I think the talent is there though.

Newbern's dad was sitting beside us on the Lexington side. Great guy with great conversations about the program. When #10 and Newbern went in as corners in the second half, the Tomcats secondary was a whole different monster. I think they are really still putting the pieces together on that team. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, rfbatboy said:

I don't know what game you was watching,  As I recall the only cough up I seen belonged to Haywood. Yep your line is so smart you jumped offsides 5 times on 4th and short. That finest at it best isn't it? second Half you was getting pushed around until the injury ole boy. you wanna be real man up to what really happened. The kid got injured Lexington couldn't recover and you won the game win your legs shaking in the fourth. Your team is so good they even rushed and smoked a punter on 4th and 18 to give Lexingtons young QB another shot at life. As I said a wins a win for you. 

If winning football is averaging less then 4 yards a carry then go head lol be real the game could have gotten very ugly do you not know how many scores or big plays got called back lol good day

38 minutes ago, rfbatboy said:

Mcclaine coughed it up guess you didn’t see it

3 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Yeah it like we act like we've been there Before! Lol

That's the way you should act.I always tried to teach my kids to act that way but if anyone had to show their backside,let it be the old man !! It brings pride to the whole area for any program to do well and you guys have a really nice program right now.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

If winning football is averaging less then 4 yards a carry then go head lol be real the game could have gotten very ugly do you not know how many scores or big plays got called back lol good day

"Big Plays" and so called "Scores" are called back for exactly what makes them big plays. Illegal Blocks and Holds.  I don't have to say anymore we still end the year 12-2. I take that over 11-4 any day of the year. Maybe the Luck doesn't run dry for you and you can win, I wouldn't get your hopes up to much. 

Might as well put on my Green . As I was saying, Elizabethton has a really nice program but with that said,they have always had some fine athletes and very competitive teams.If any team not in Greene county or Kingsport is going to represent, I'm glad it's Elizabethton.Hang with me here with a little family history.As I've said before,my mother in - law came from Carter county.Even better is my wife,mother and mother in- law all have Elizabeth in their names. My father in-laws last name  is Carter. I do also believe Elizabethton was named after a person named Elizabeth Carter and the county after her husband,Landon Carter.So,how can I possibly  pull against Betsy !

2 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Might as well put on my Green . As I was saying, Elizabethton has a really nice program but with that said,they have always had some fine athletes and very competitive teams.If any team not in Greene county or Kingsport is going to represent, I'm glad it's Elizabethton.Hang with me here with a little family history.As I've said before,my mother in - law came from Carter county.Even better is my wife,mother and mother in- law all have Elizabeth in their names. My father in-laws last name  is Carter. I do also believe Elizabethton was named after a person named Elizabeth Carter and the county after her husband,Landon Carter.So,how can I possibly  pull against Betsy !

Batman your a class act bud!!

11 minutes ago, rfbatboy said:

"Big Plays" and so called "Scores" are called back for exactly what makes them big plays. Illegal Blocks and Holds.  I don't have to say anymore we still end the year 12-2. I take that over 11-4 any day of the year. Maybe the Luck doesn't run dry for you and you can win, I wouldn't get your hopes up to much. 

Buddy your school hasn’t even ever been to the final. Get lost 

• Like 2