Betsy vs Haywood 4A title game

Kruger77

2 hours ago, CyclonePrider said:

Our Jr QB will be back along with half his OL and both Sophomore RB. Rollins beat Greeneville with half his ham string  tied behind his back.

:roflol:try to troll someone else.  I know what both teams have coming back and unless Morganstern, Erwin, or Garland (your entire left side of the line) got another year of eligibility then you don’t have half your Oline coming back.  

Everyone knows Betsy is still the champs until someone knocks them off and have given them respect on here.  Now that doesn’t take away from me stating Facts of Greeneville out gaining Betsy by over a 100 yards and were 2 min away from beating them in round 3.  Greeneville came out with a good game plan (that no one else did this year) and return 10 on D and 9 on O that started in that game.   

Edited by Swipes

Like I said I am not worried about next year I am going to enjoy every minute of the next 6 months and just hope I get through this awful year.This bunch of seniors are 50-5 and winners of 30 in a row and have give this Betsy fan a lifetime of memories that I will never forget.Love the Cyclones!!

14 hours ago, CyclonePrider said:

Our Jr QB will be back along with half his OL and both Sophomore RB. Rollins beat Greeneville with half his ham string  tied behind his back.

That is an interesting comment about the OL....   after the Boone game the excuse given from the Elizabethton side was that half the OL was out due to contact tracing and that is why the Boone game was so close.

11 hours ago, lawnman said:

Like I said I am not worried about next year I am going to enjoy every minute of the next 6 months and just hope I get through this awful year.This bunch of seniors are 50-5 and winners of 30 in a row and have give this Betsy fan a lifetime of memories that I will never forget.Love the Cyclones!!

I know you're a happy man pal! Talked to that Milhorn man last night. His girl was shooting lights out. Said she played like him :roll::roflolk:

17 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I know you're a happy man pal! Talked to that Milhorn man last night. His girl was shooting lights out. Said she played like him :roll::roflolk:

UKnoit I hope you and your family are doing well and have a great holiday.I love the Milhorn man and we talked in Illinois not long ago and he was texting you at the time.That girl is giving him gray hair..lol..Uknoit I love the Cyclones and you know that bud but I always pull for the Dog’s as well and I wish the best for that kid that plays QB.Great kid and athlete that been raised the right way.

32 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

That is an interesting comment about the OL....   after the Boone game the excuse given from the Elizabethton side was that half the OL was out due to contact tracing and that is why the Boone game was so close.

Blazer is was the reason but I’m not taking anything away from Boone because you have to man up and play with what you have on the field.Hopefully covid is gone next season and  we get more time to get the new lineman ready to play.All I know is we have 2 gold balls and it’s and awesome feeling.Go Betsy!!

38 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

He doesn't even know his own team blazer, either that or he doesn't know how many players are on the line of scrimmage :lol:.  

Elizabethton will be fine next year and will battle it out with the usually suspects in the East in Greeneville, AC, and throw in South Doyle who is going to be 4a.

21 minutes ago, lawnman said:

UKnoit I hope you and your family are doing well and have a great holiday.I love the Milhorn man and we talked in Illinois not long ago and he was texting you at the time.That girl is giving him gray hair..lol..Uknoit I love the Cyclones and you know that bud but I always pull for the Dog’s as well and I wish the best for that kid that plays QB.Great kid and athlete that been raised the right way.

Appreciate it!! I also hope you all are well and have a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy this one as the Chinese may be in control come the next one! They don't like Christmas so much there Lol.

Always wondered what caused that Milhorn man to have all that gray hair 

11 minutes ago, Swipes said:

He doesn't even know his own team blazer, either that or he doesn't know how many players are on the line of scrimmage :lol:.  

Elizabethton will be fine next year and will battle it out with the usually suspects in the East in Greeneville, AC, and throw in South Doyle who is going to be 4a.

Swipes always enjoy your knowledge on coacht and Hope you have a great holiday bud.Betsy is better today because of the standard that the Devils set in East Tennessee.

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Appreciate it!! I also hope you all are well and have a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy this one as the Chinese may be in control come the next one! They don't like Christmas so much there Lol.

Always wondered what caused that Milhorn man to have all that gray hair 

He will be bald soon...lol...UKnoit this world is in a mess but me and you both know who is still in control bud.