Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

I think Meigs can pull the upset If  they can throw the ball a little here and keep Peabody’s linebackers and DB’s honest.

I’ve seen both teams and I believe Meigs has the better line. I also don’t see Peabody scoring the points they are accustomed to this game either without being able to keep Meigs LB’s and secondary honest. 

Haven’t seen Peabody enough to make a prediction but I will say... Meigs has a good defensive line and loves to run the ball down your throat. They did just that against the future 1A 2020 State Champs this year along with many other teams. However, in big games like this, a team can rarely be 1-dimensional and win the game. I see Meigs having to use their receivers and backs out of the backfield to keep the LB’s and Secondary honest and not keying on the run every play. Making the trip last year will also help them settle in faster this go around. Hope to see a good one and as always... bring gold back East