Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

5 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Look who is talking. I think if you look at the win/loss record of teams played

Meigs opponents 71 wins 56 losses

Peabody. 47 wins 67 losses

Meigs did have 2 covid wins.

Milan and Mckenzie. I will give you that.

Meigs played some pretty good ball teams. 

South Pitt. Hampton, Oneida, Rockwood, South Greene. 

We didn't play a lot of those west TN cupcakes like you guys (Halls,Liberty,Obion,Gibson,Jackson SS, UC twice)

Your delusional 

Ganaway is well deserving of Mr. Football just as our guy.

We will not downgrade him or say he can't get 30 yards on a good D or is going to have his lowest rushing yards next week. 

Our guys will do their best to make him earn every yard he gets. They know it just takes one missed tackle and he can take it to the house.

We respect Peabody and what they have accomplished 

Union city wasn’t a cupcake

had 5 loses 2 of those was Peabody.

49-7 and 35-0

1 McKenzie which you said was a good team that took us to the wire two weeks ago. 

49-48

1 was to USJ which is in the state game on Thursday 

35-3 (first game of the year)

1 was to Dyersburg who was in the second round of 4A playoffs. 
49-7

they beat Ripley 29-21 and they were in the 3rd round of the 4A playoffs.

they just had a hard schedule IMO.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cashmeout said:

That was your QB stats genius. I bet you were the Peebody Valedictorian. How about a spelling contest. 

No “genius” your wrong again. Your boy stated that Meigs won’t throw but a handful of times UNLESS they are behind... my reply was sarcastically meaning.. well in that case they will throw 24 times... Maybe you should go back and read the comment I replied to!

Edited by 3Peat181920

42 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

They said the same thing about strength of schedule. Keep thinking that :ph34r:

336796F0-FEF6-4140-BBE6-BC703F7017CA.jpeg

I don’t “think” anything. I was providing info to a Peabody and a Meigs poster who were discussing strength of schedule. Here’s a link that may help you out. 

https://resilienteducator.com/classroom-resources/ten-free-reading-comprehension-exercises-online/

51 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Union city wasn’t a cupcake

had 5 loses 2 of those was Peabody.

49-7 and 35-0

1 McKenzie which you said was a good team that took us to the wire two weeks ago. 

49-48

1 was to USJ which is in the state game on Thursday 

35-3 (first game of the year)

1 was to Dyersburg who was in the second round of 4A playoffs. 
49-7

they beat Ripley 29-21 and they were in the 3rd round of the 4A playoffs.

they just had a hard schedule IMO.

CROW helped me out with Coacht.com Strength of Schedule there.

We could break down every game and all the angles but the facts are these are the two best teams in the state in 2A and Meadows and Ganaway are both well deserving of Mr. Football. 

Peabody and Meigs both have played some cupcakes as well as some solid teams.

I would put South Pitt., TC, Hampton, SG, and Oneida up with Milan, Mckenzie, USJ, and UC.

I was just getting on that 3peat fella who continues to put us down and said we must have played some weak teams for Meadows to put up those numbers

Edited by Tiger2

31 minutes ago, crow said:

I don’t “think” anything. I was providing info to a Peabody and a Meigs poster who were discussing strength of schedule. Here’s a link that may help you out. 

https://resilienteducator.com/classroom-resources/ten-free-reading-comprehension-exercises-online/

Ha ha good link...

so what was Oneida’s record this year? 

4-5?

Stop putting your two cents in this post with your insults and ignorance. Your dog is irrelevant in this fight. It has been since week one in the playoffs when Hampton thumped you. 

My comment was meant to be funny not an insult, so if that is what you wanted  then here is your true insult. 

36 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

CROW helped me out with Coacht.com Strength of Schedule there.

We could break down every game and all the angles but the facts are these are the two best teams in the state in 2A and Meadows and Ganaway are both well deserving of Mr. Football. 

Peabody and Meigs both have played some cupcakes as well as some solid teams.

I would put South Pitt., TC, Hampton, SG, and Oneida up with Milan, Mckenzie, USJ, and UC.

I was just getting on that 3peat fella who continues to put us down and said we must have played some weak teams for Meadows to put up those numbers

Just meant it as a joke thanks for understanding and not throwing insults.

Gonna be a cold one come Saturday in home away from home for these young TideMen, Such an amazing thing December football is ! What a hard earned honor to get to this point out young men have earned ! May the best team win.

W1N

B2LIEVE 

R3peat

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Raider1234 said:

This game will be closer than most think, after seeing both Meigs has the edge up front on both sides very active, Peabody to me has edge in skill players very athletic, again just my opinion, but will pick mc because I think big nasty's win games. lol

Me and you could argue for days. Not saying your right or wrong everyone has their opinion about a team but can you tell me how Peabody has better skill players than Meigs????

I’m all ears bud.