Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think the experience is it for Meigs I recognized a couple from last year that are seniors now. Would it be safe to say the same thing about Peabody? I think so but you know more about them than I do. 

D-line returned 3  O line returned 4.  The other guys are good replacements who got time in 2nd half of most games

3 hours ago, logcabinman said:

I get that, but Peabody did beat Milan, correct?  I know it is played on the field, but I was just stating the fact that based on this, Peabody should be able to handle Meigs, and that Alcoa is that much better than Meigs.  Kinda a gauge thing I guess.  I think Alcoa would also be able handle Milan by at least 20 or so, but just my opinion.

You may not agree with this but it looks like Peabody and Milan were playing good enough ball here recently to compete with Alcoa.  Milan beat Covington, Peabody beat Milan.  Alcoa needed the last drive to beat Covington that year.  I think Meigs would give them a good game.  I know Alcoa is a great program but 18 state Championships.  I have a friend who lives in Knoxville who told me exactly what Alcoa was doing.  I want get into any accusations.  I just know what he told me and it is not an even playing field.  If Peabody, Humboldt, Milan could................................................Wow!!!

2 hours ago, BigTTowner said:

Let me say this the 2 best teams in 2A football in TN. will play Saturday at 3:00pm. Both Teams have a lot on the line in this game for each of their respected schools and communities . If Meigs wins it will be their 1st gold ball and if Peabody wins it will be a three peat and their 4th gold ball so all of the banter is fun until fans bring kids by name and number into your conversations. This is for football talk and a place to talk your team up not a pen!! comparison site. These kids deserve all the respect in the world!!!! I expect a very hard fought game from both teams. We all ought to be thankful that they are able to play considering what the world is going through at this time! May the best Team Win!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Amen Brother

6 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

You may not agree with this but it looks like Peabody and Milan were playing good enough ball here recently to compete with Alcoa.  Milan beat Covington, Peabody beat Milan.  Alcoa needed the last drive to beat Covington that year.  I think Meigs would give them a good game.  I know Alcoa is a great program but 18 state Championships.  I have a friend who lives in Knoxville who told me exactly what Alcoa was doing.  I want get into any accusations.  I just know what he told me and it is not an even playing field.  If Peabody, Humboldt, Milan could................................................Wow!!!

I messaged you 

6 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

:roflolk:

1 hour ago, crow said:

So you can talk trash but can’t take it? Sounds about right. And for the record we were 4-6, maybe you really should use the link I gave you. My response was not meant as insulting, it was meant to tell you why I posted the information I did and that it was factual not what I “think”. My link was also meant to be funny but you’re comprehension level is obviously so poor that you weren’t able to understand so, like you, I can also be insulting. 

As for keeping my two cents out I seriously doubt when I quit posting it’ll be because someone that would’ve been better off as a stain told me to stop. Now we can go back to civil football talk or keep personally insulting each other. I’m pretty good at both so your call. 

Um... numbers is numeracy not comprehension and when is making fun of literacy a joke. Your just being a ... (hint my picture is there to help you)

well you fill in the blank.

when you grow up and stop acting like Billy Madison in the third grade then I’ll have a conversation with you.

705A9EA4-DF4E-4EE2-9E43-F9B9F48DDEF6.gif

5 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Um... numbers is numeracy not comprehension and when is making fun of literacy a joke. Your just being a ... (hint my picture is there to help you)

well you fill in the blank.

when you grow up and stop acting like Billy Madison in the third grade then I’ll have a conversation with you.

705A9EA4-DF4E-4EE2-9E43-F9B9F48DDEF6.gif

But the ability to follow the context of a written conversation is comprehension. I’m perfectly content with you not talking to me, you’re right there with Roy Dillard as far as I’m concerned. As for being an, well you know what you meant, I absolutely am being one now. Remember you started the insult game, I just played along. You brought yourself into the conversation ya know. 

10 minutes ago, crow said:

But the ability to follow the context of a written conversation is comprehension. I’m perfectly content with you not talking to me, you’re right there with Roy Dillard as far as I’m concerned. As for being an, well you know what you meant, I absolutely am being one now. Remember you started the insult game, I just played along. You brought yourself into the conversation ya know. 

Nope you started it. I basically said keep thinking strength of schedule mattered and you insulted my intelligence. Get back to licking stumps you hillbilly. 

again your dog is irrelevant take it home and let us breath in this chat. Your fogging it up with stupid.

ok I’m done

Edited by PHSRollTide