Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

24 minutes ago, TFLpride said:

And also, the coaches were basketball coaches and that is why the BASKETBALL game was canceled. And last thing, did you join the T just to say this??? Lol

Had that team taken the same precautions as Meigs, maybe they could have played their last game. 

• Like 1

Our players and coaches actually get tested with symptoms instead of not going to get a test, following the rules. Buddy at work said players and coaches at "Megis" have had Covid symptoms and are avoiding getting tested cause it would cause key members of the team to quarantine and a football coaches family member tested positive but they don't have to quarantine. Again, I don't go across the ridge but if any of that is true, wow...

13 minutes ago, MCCherokee2020 said:

I mean without a McMinn Co boy at QB and a Rogers girl from Athens a few years ago in softball no one would really know who Meigs is. Or is it "Megis" as your fans couldn't even spell your school on the side of their vehicle last year in the TTU parking lot, hahaha sad

The “Mcminn county” QB has played for meigs since little league, only went to middle school because it was easier for his family. You must be forgetting the 46-6 record that came before he played a down at QB either way. As for Rogers, man what a blessing. Not often you get a Gatorade player of the year and SEC freshman year at a 2a school. It’s almost like mcminn didn’t allow her to play Bc she was homeschooled. Not sure there’s anyone to blame besides yourselves pal

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MCCherokee2020 said:

I mean without a McMinn Co boy at QB and a Rogers girl from Athens a few years ago in softball no one would really know who Meigs is. Or is it "Megis" as your fans couldn't even spell your school on the side of their vehicle last year in the TTU parking lot, hahaha sad

Bo Cagle? Is that you? Football coach and former softball coach at McMinn. I bet I’m right. Jealous of the success Fitzgerald has brought to Meigs, and still mad that Rogers chose to play for a real winner in Coach Jeff Davis. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MCCherokee2020 said:

Ill also be ready to read in the paper about another silver ball being brought back to Decatur. Better luck next year, maybe you will schedule us and we can be the one good team on your schedule. 

And a silver ball would be better than anything mcminn as accomplished..... ever lol. As for playing you guys, you guys wouldn’t even scrimmage the little 2a team after they beat up on you for 2 straight years. 

4 minutes ago, MCCherokee2020 said:

Our players and coaches actually get tested with symptoms instead of not going to get a test, following the rules. Buddy at work said players and coaches at "Megis" have had Covid symptoms and are avoiding getting tested cause it would cause key members of the team to quarantine and a football coaches family member tested positive but they don't have to quarantine. Again, I don't go across the ridge but if any of that is true, wow...

False rumors. Someone is very upset they didn’t get their opportunity to get beat in the 3rd round instead of the second. Once again, meigs players have been in virtual classes only and most players have even moved in with their grandparents and other family members to avoid possible cases. You and your buddy need to get ready for your jv basketball games next week. 

17 minutes ago, MCCherokee2020 said:

But I'll be ready to read in the paper about our Lady Cherokees beating down the lady tigers which are suppose to be amazing this year.... But maybe our admin will show wisdom and re-schedule to keep our players safe until this Covid spike in our area decreases 

Lol are serious? You do know that Meigs has won 15 out of the last 20 games, and should win by 20+ Monday because McMinn is really bad this year.

7 minutes ago, MCCherokee2020 said:

Oh yeah I forgot about your recruit from Bledsoe that was your QB before that. I guess when you get kids from every county but your own at key positions and play cupcake teams year in and out you will have a winning record and a trophy case full of gold region champs except for the one gold trophy that matters. 

21 out of 22 starters for Meigs this year either grew up in Meigs or played little league in Meigs. 
Any other garbage you want to be proven wrong on?

• Like 1

I truly wish Meigs would play McMinn in football. It would be a quality game (loss) for Meigs, an easy non-region win for the Cherokees, maybe like between two big region games. Kind of like an SEC school playing UTC & it would be a good gate if Covid gets better. Be a good chance for Meigs players to experience what it's like to play on the big stage. 

• Like 1