Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

Charger64: Back when schedules were made in 2019 Bearden was coming off an 8-3 (6-A) season and ND was coming off a 9-2 season with a Private School Championship appearance in 2017. We have to play the Chargers, (lame) and I'll give you Sequoyah that is a badly scheduled team but we also play Maryville, Bradley, Cleveland and Ooltewah each year. Meigs plays in a terrible region and to beef there schedule up they choose to play down, Greenback and South Pitt, Central (school board doesn't force you guys too) and Polk Co which are terrible and a stellar Clinton team with a rich history hahaha. Give me a break, weakest schedule ever. McMinn would play Meigs any day. We play you in every other sport so bring it. 

Edited by MCCherokee2020

42 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

I know Bo and many of his assistants.  I assure you it's none of them. 

The poster seems to know an awful lot about their scheduling process the last couple years... something only the coaching staff and AD go through. 
Enough with the Troll from me. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

The poster seems to know an awful lot about their scheduling process the last couple years... something only the coaching staff and AD go through. 
Enough with the Troll from me. 

Their scheduling process is common knowledge if you know the coaches or AD.  I think Bo and/or the AD has even mentioned it in the DPA a few times in the past.
Pay no attention to him and he'll probably go away.  Odds are he's not even a McMinn fan.

24 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

Hope everyone has travels today. Nothing this year has been promised so I’m extremely thankful we have gotten to this point in the season. I hope for an injury free game. Go Tigers!

Very true! No ones "tomorrow" is promised, as was recently brought to light with the tragic bus accident recently.... or the Blevens player losing his precious little sister several years ago, etc.  
Appreciate what you have and enjoy cheering on the Tigers' tremendous overachieving season earning them a second consecutive trip to the state championship game.

50 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

The Meigs RB has what 31 TD’s and 1800 yards and Peabody’s with something like 27 TD’s and close to 1600 yards?? Two big time players obviously. I agree both teams are really good and will likely come down to TO’s, special teams and big plays. Good luck to both teams.

1850 yards with 24 TDs