Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

Just now, Golddoctor said:

Meigs line got whipped by our line for 85 percent of the game on both sides.  We gained more and held them in check.  I think our line was better.  Not by much but better yes

I was comparing their line this year to their line last year not our line. I’m sorry I may not have been clear 

Just now, Tide21 said:

I was comparing their line this year to their line last year not our line. I’m sorry I may not have been clear 

You are correct.  Their line this year was better.  If Meigs would have used Meadows and Swafford together last year, and throw the ball, they may have gotten a Gold ball.  But Peabody would have still be their obstacle.

We appreciate both of these programs!   Definitely two of our favorite Coaches and programs to cover.   We had interviews with both Coaches and some players from this game on our show today.   The 2A coverage starts at the 15 minute of this video if you'd like to check it out:

Friday Main Event Blue Cross Bowl Coverage

• Upvote 1

Just now, FridayMainEvent said:

We appreciate both of these programs!   Definitely two of our favorite Coaches and programs to cover.   We had interviews with both Coaches and some players from this game on our show today.   The 2A coverage starts at the 15 minute of this video if you'd like to check it out:

Friday Main Event Blue Cross Bowl Coverage

You guys are a class act and are good for Tennessee Football

3 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

Question?  Was that Meadows lowest rushing numbers this year?  He's a good back but I don't think he got 75 yards.

According to the Chattanooga paper Meadows finished with 79 on 23 carries, so actually second lowest, Covid kept held him to 0 yards in week 1 lol. Vaughn had 90 on 17 and Ganaway had 99 on 21. Peabody has been blessed with a wonderful 1-2 punch the last couple years at the RB position.