Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

On 12/13/2020 at 6:47 AM, vandyfan1 said:

They play Maryville is that not a good enough team? I’m just curious. I got on here the other day and started reading the comments and it’s ridiculous at some of the stuff that’s posted on here. Trenton has owned 2A the past three years but the Tide would be LUCKY to score on Alcoa. Night and Day when you step to that level. Come on man don’t be that guy. 

How many times have you been wrong Vandy.   Why are you favoring cheaters.  Everybody dogged Trezvant.  But that's your opinion.  I believe we could score on them.  My opinion

On 12/13/2020 at 6:47 AM, vandyfan1 said:

They play Maryville is that not a good enough team? I’m just curious. I got on here the other day and started reading the comments and it’s ridiculous at some of the stuff that’s posted on here. Trenton has owned 2A the past three years but the Tide would be LUCKY to score on Alcoa. Night and Day when you step to that level. Come on man don’t be that guy. 

We will take the luck for sho

On 12/13/2020 at 6:49 AM, vandyfan1 said:

You Tide Fans Sound Like Some Certified Haters :ph34r: 

You look like the hater.  Why would we hate on cheaters.  We have a beautiful stadium, a up and coming multi million indoor facility, a future tron, 4 gold and one silver ball.  We don't hate on anyone.  Are you the certified hater.  Come on man, you are bigger than that.  Oh yeah great fans, win or lose Stir the pot in Peabody's favor okay.  We would appreciate it

Edited by Igotthis

On 12/13/2020 at 8:45 AM, Tide21 said:

Saying someone isnt good when they are is hating. Claiming you are the best while playing against teams you know can’t win because you get ten transfers a year is hilarious. Any coach or team could win with the transfers they get yearly. They started one qb last year then had 2 transfer in. One of the transfers started then the other became eligible and finished the season with him. What other public school do you know that could do this ? 

I have a solution for all of this. The schools they try to schedule just refuse to play them. This goes for the region games too. If they refused to play them they would have no games. What do they do then ?   Before you say this couldn’t happen it can. It happened in another state to a private school. They had to schedule nationally just to play. I don’t think Alcoa has  the money for that to happen. 

Those teams just like Peabody has lost games  Why would you schedule a team with those types of advantages.  We don't mind losing to better teams.  It's just got to be fair.  

On 12/13/2020 at 10:16 AM, PeabodyPride said:

Henry County,and no body said Trenton was on Alcoas level we get it they are a pro team 2 proud Tidefans just said we thought we could score 1 TD,I don't know we could but they are horrid cheaters,my father in law lives in that area and it's literally a running joke about whether you get a 2,3 or four star rental home ! 

Wow!

On 12/13/2020 at 7:15 PM, PHSRollTide said:

Schedule is already full. Peabody posters never said we wanted to play Alcoa. All that was said was because we played milan similar that we thought we would get 7 points in a game. Never even said we would be competitive. Besides we don’t have to make a name for ourselves y’all’s way. Peabody is doing it on their own. Maybe we can reach a milestone like Alcoa’s someday but for now we are just happy for the recent success we have seen in our program. 100 years of football and 4 championships in the last 7 years is a big accomplishment for us. No need to go fight the giants of Tennessee. 

Great comeback

On 12/13/2020 at 7:24 PM, Goldenpride said:

Well said, all you can ask to be is competitive against a solid team. Hopefully we can have just have half the accomplishments they have enjoyed over the years. 

4 legal gold balls is more success than 50 cheater balls.  That's our claim.  When we get calls for transfers, coach Jacobs won't entertain the thought unless they have resident address in T town.  Some superstars made Peabody their 1st choice but did not move hear and coach said I'm sorry but we do things the right way here.  And we still won the gold.  I won't mention the kids name. He is a d1 recruit.

8 minutes ago, TideRolls said:

Isn't Alcoa enrollment in the 2A range but they play up to 3A?  Word in the coaching circles in the East has been that Alcoa played up to 3A in this past 4 year cycle so they wouldn't have to compete against Peabody and Union City for a title....  May be hearsay, but that's the word ive heard...

No they have mid 3a numbers. I hope you are being funny they aren’t avoiding us haha