Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

That’s funny cause everyone said the same thing about Covington and they took Alcoa to the wire. I’m pulling for Milan. Just wishful thinking man

I'm good with that.Alcoas my neighbor and have good friends up that way.I like the Milan bunch also but until someone can figure out a way to stop an F5 good luck.LOL.

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I will start by saying the 86 Bears are better than McKenzie ! Never sounds smart ,jus sayin ,If that's your measuring stick to a GoldBall game  then we shall see how that works for ya AGAIN ! Me thinks same was said last year" Meigs is better than Fairley" Trenton  was the best line on O and D   last year in the GoldBall game it will be again this year ! Meigs is a great team but they gotta win the game,can they maybe,but doubtful, expect an insane dose of 7,2 and very possibly 3 coming at the Tigers Smash mouth style 4 quarters, Trenton will be keeping the Tiger offense very balanced on the sidelines all game !!! Prayers for all that go to Cookevegas be safe take this Covid mess serious ! Hope all these young gridiron warriors leave the field win or lose knowing they gave their all and grow as men either way ! I will check in gameday with a prediction.

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

W1N

R2PEAT

B3LIEVE

Okay my answer was not just a simple case of football math and I am not saying PB does not win, I just believe it will be a good game. I thought McKenzie was gonna make a game out of it and they did. Most everybody was saying they would lose by 3 or more scores.....

43 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but Meigs running it down Trentons throat last year in the first half is how we were winning 16-7 at halftime. We didn’t sling it all around the field to score those points. Trenton definitely tightened up in the second half though and we couldn’t stop Dickson. 

No excuse for ignorance!!!! Watch the game from now on!

5 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

No doubt they are better than McKenzie. They have some hogs up front and athletes. They will have to adapt in game plan throughout and so will we. This might be the best game this upcoming weekend at Cookeville. It’ll be a tight one throughout, and will come down to who wants it more. 

Agreed!

Just now, Kevin38 said:

Okay my answer was not just a simple case of football math and I am not saying PB does not win, I just believe it will be a good game. I thought McKenzie was gonna make a game out of it and they did. Most everybody was saying they would lose by 3 or more scores.....

Not the real football fans that said that,but I absolutely see your point! Cocky statement but McKenzie is 2nd best in 2a !!! I in no way see a blowout next week! Tide will win by 10 ! Last year Fairley was the best team in 2a and learned four quarters and 00:00 is all that matters !