• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

MidTennFootball

6A Championship Oakland vs. Brentwood

5 minutes ago, Footballguy9 said:

Brentwood now has time to prepare for their rare Offensive attack... I predict Ron Crawford bringing a state championship back to Brentwood 

Rare? Look at it from this perspective, Oakland had no time to prepare and mercy ruled Brentwood. They've struggled against average competition, they are gonna have to raise their level of play way up to have a chance to win

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

Rare? Look at it from this perspective, Oakland had no time to prepare and mercy ruled Brentwood. They've struggled against average competition, they are gonna have to raise their level of play way up to have a chance to win

Lol try preparing 1 full practice and 1 walk through for an Oakland wing T. (The first game was a mid week showdown). Even though Oakland recruits, I except Ron Crawford to have the Bruins firing on all cylinders 

3 hours ago, Footballguy9 said:

Brentwood now has time to prepare for their rare Offensive attack... I predict Ron Crawford bringing a state championship back to Brentwood 

I hope this would even be true enough to make a good game out of it, BUT Oakland is just a different level, I would be surprised if it is any closer than 21 points at the very least...

This will be a great game with contrasting styles. No one better sleep on Brentwood, they are legit. I see the outcome being decided by 7 points or less.

3 hours ago, Footballguy9 said:

Lol try preparing 1 full practice and 1 walk through for an Oakland wing T. (The first game was a mid week showdown). Even though Oakland recruits, I except Ron Crawford to have the Bruins firing on all cylinders 

You got info that Oakland recruits? Then turn them in, otherwise your just like the countless haters that Maryville has that accuses them of the same.

The first game also had Oakland pitching a shutout. Riverdale had 2 shots at figuring this offense out and gave up even more points the 2nd time.

On Oct 2 Oakland beat Brentwood 37-0....    I am confused as to why this will not be another blowout?     Was that earlier game a semi-covid situation where Brentwood had a lot of guys out?